How do you put a Ultima Online 10th anniversary statue down but other people can use it?

without locking it down or securing it, it doesn't work

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    It works on the ground or in a backpack.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 243
    edited November 2023
    hmm
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2023
    Why would you want to put it down without locking it ? If you want to lose it, just hand it to a stranger.....otherwise, lock it down in your house, and set it to anyone. If you're afraid of having a house set to public, set the security on your front door and any exterior teleporters to private.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,308
    edited November 2023
    You would put it down on the ground if you are with people you trust, and then after using it put it back into you backpack.   You can do what was said in the previous post about limiting access, to the statue, and then limit access to your house to friends so only those persons can use it.  You could lock it down in the area on the outside of your house and set access so anyone passing by could use it.  Just don’t allow access to the doors.  Lots of players do this.  I can access something on the outside but can’t enter the house.
  • when I lock it down, other people cannot use it. I'm not sure about other people, but from what I've seen from other houses, they don't lock it down or secure  the item (it seems) but it doesn't disappear and other people can use it, from what i've seen from houses in malas. If anyone knows how to do this please comment.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    You do lock it down then left clik to set security 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Lock it down and then left click it and choose set security and choose who can use it.

This menu is on many items. 

Next time word your question so it makes sense.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Pawain said:
    Lock it down and then left click it and choose set security and choose who can use it.

Don't be rude maybe English isn't thier first language smh
  • Grimbeard said:
    You do lock it down then left clik to set security 
    Pawain said:

@YahwehJehovahFan These will be true if you haven't changed how the context menu comes up. If this doesn't work be sure to check your settings to see how it is accessed.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo