Why Stealth nerf Necromancers in event?

Today I am unable to use Command Undead for the event Skeletal Dragons after being able to for the entire event prior to today.  It seems like a crazy thing to go after.

Comments

  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,796
    Stingard said:
    Today I am unable to use Command Undead for the event Skeletal Dragons after being able to for the entire event prior to today.  It seems like a crazy thing to go after.
    Were they paragons? 
  • Grimbeard said:
    Stingard said:
    Today I am unable to use Command Undead for the event Skeletal Dragons after being able to for the entire event prior to today.  It seems like a crazy thing to go after.
    Were they paragons? 

    Nope, I just didn't have to go to Ilshenar for the regular ones.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,796
    Stingard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Stingard said:
    Today I am unable to use Command Undead for the event Skeletal Dragons after being able to for the entire event prior to today.  It seems like a crazy thing to go after.
    Were they paragons? 

    Nope, I just didn't have to go to Ilshenar for the regular ones.
    I'll hop on my necro and test !
  • It was fun to play with high SDI wither and the Skeletal Dragons to hold aggro on the smaller paragons like liches and bone mages.   The trip to Ilshenar to get another when one dies makes it a pain though.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,796
    There was indeed a change intended or otherwise @Kyronix what gives?
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 773
    edited November 2023
    Perhaps the event mobs should lose their "custom" hue when tamed/commanded.  (and return to the time when these could be tamed).

    It'd be nice to have these tagged tamed beasts as keep sakes, even without the hue.

    The things of note here in the first post only last at most ~24 hours.
Sign In or Register to comment.