Bushido archer

How well will confidence heal if i don't have parry? Is added damage from anatomy worth having it vs parry ?
I'd like 
Archer 120
Tactics 120
Parry 120
Resist 120
Bushido 120
Chivalry 120 

Comments

• looploop Posts: 309
    edited October 2023
    Is this for PVM? You shouldn’t be close enough to monsters for parry to matter. According to UO guide, the increased regeneration for the first four seconds is based only on Bushido.

Despite its popularity, I personally find that Bushido is not necessary for archers. I like:

Archery 120
    Tactics 120
    Resist 120
    Heal 120
    Anatomy 120
    Chivalry 120

This can be tweaked to allow for enough Bushido to use honor.

Archery 120
    Tactics 120
    Resist 120
    Heal 100
    Anatomy 100
    Chivalry 80
    Bushido 80
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    I want to use the horselord bow 
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,352

This is the archer I used yesterday, plus a trapped box, to take down a paragon skeleton dragon
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    OP would do well in the Treasures of Feudal Lords by removing parry and adding healing.

The damage you get are from spells, you should stay back and no melee.  The Resist is very nice.

I just noticed yesterday that my guy does not have a Bushido Book, need to get that. I just have used it for the Luck buff from Honor.  But, Archers miss so dang much you should use Lighting Strike at the end of an honored paragon so you build up the Luck Buff.

In Beetlescape I have EoO running on Rune Beetles all the time with Beetle Tali. Turn EoO off for paragon casters or Dragons.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • isn't anyone going to tell the OP that parry doesn't work with archery?
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    isn't anyone going to tell the OP that parry doesn't work with archery?
    This is what I wonder