turn in shogun bugged

FortisFortis Posts: 410
edited October 2023 in General Discussions
watch out went there to turn in 82 drops and ended with only 6 more points...dont do it in one shot....to me it s an hour farm with the pot but for some people it s a lot of time inevested devs should look at it fast

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 410
    @Kyronix to repeat the bug what i did was turn in 2-3 drops then i was like i want to know how many drops i ahd in this run used the arrow on bottom to count page...then turn in them all after turning page
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited October 2023
    I am sorry about the items you lost.

On the other hand, woot? 82 drops an hour? What is your build? With my Disco\Tamer I could get 12 items an hour because I was always dying to paragons. I swapped templates, with my Archer/Tamer I get around 20 an hour.

I get these numbers using the 10th year luck thing and the potions. If there is a build out there that gets 82 items an hour, i would like to know.

Thanks.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Is the turn in working normally for most plays?  Want to turn in some drops and these kinds of posts scare me some.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    a friend did more testing and was able to recreate the bug...if you turn in items and you click them super fast many will not count
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Thanks