dissapearing event items

SytanyaSytanya Posts: 5
I purchased with exactly 100 points the gloves of the holy warrior at the event trader NPC.
The points got deducted and I saw the gloves for about 1 second in my backpack before they just dissapeared.
anyone else experienced that?

Comments

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 811
    edited October 2023
    Beyond what people said in the duplicate thread you posted --

If you're in a guild, guild mates can steal from you.  This can happen very quickly.  Even outside felucca.

General advise:
    Best to invisible or hide before claiming rewards.  Immediately insure it while hidden.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,040
    Backpack bug? Log out then back in 
  • I tried and wierdly enough I had earings with nightvision in my backpack instead
  • This is possibly not a help, but I have a glitch in my backpack where things become invisible and I just can't see them.  Sometimes I take everything out of the pack, relog, and find the item.  A few times the item didn't show up for a few days.  It is worth trying.  Very sorry your gloves disappeared.  Maybe carry an invis pot?  There must be ways to avoid getting things stolen.  I know on Siege Perilous I was extremely wary when getting items, and would check for hidden (easier there as it is Fel) and stealth up to get my items.  I did not lose anything, knowing thieves were waiting to grab stuff. 

• CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    Try patching the client, maybe you just can't see the artfile, do they appear on your item insurance menu?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,258
    You could try the EC with the list option