Should I even bother reporting MultiBox scripters?

It seems like they are rampart in the event. I saw at least 8-9 multi boxers so far. The last guy I saw was running around with 6 accounts...

Is there any meaning to report them this being after hours and all? Most after hours bot users I see goes without a punishment.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    No, they are most likely attended.  I have 4 accounts playing.  2 At the NPC to kill paragons, 2 following each other, which you would probably page on me as a multiboxer.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • shootgun said:
    It seems like they are rampart in the event. I saw at least 8-9 multi boxers so far. The last guy I saw was running around with 6 accounts...

Is there any meaning to report them this being after hours and all? Most after hours bot users I see goes without a punishment.

yes page on them multiboxing is illegal.....some cant understand the difference between multiboxing and multiclienting....if they do same action same moment they are multiboxing i see some on atlantic myself i was like damn you want to get ban for couple 2 mils drop
  • RadstRadst Posts: 96
    It seems that Multiboxing using PAYING accounts are legal now, otherwise there's no excuse for not banning. GMs used to ban on sight, without the need to ask "hello u there?", but now GMs stupidly ask it, and you know these scripts can detect it and auto reply lol, what's the point. This is playing backdoor.

IF their policy wants to shift to this, just announce it and let's PARTY.
  • no they still ban for multiboxing....scripting is kinda legal attended but multiboxing is instant ban
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Page on them, even the ones claiming to simply be "following" each other.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    They’re not multi boxing, multi boxing suggests at least one person is controlling one of the chars, they are full bots. 
  • Go ahead, it will give you the peace of mind that you at least tried. But don't let it get to you if it appears nothing was done.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Unless you're bored, don't bother. The team, much less the GMs, claims to not recognize, at all, the difference between multi-clienting using allowed tools and multi-boxing using disallowed tools.
  • A month or so ago I reported multi boxers including the character names.  I received the obligatory thank you email with the inclusion of "we can't do anything if we don't have the names".  :(
  • A month or so ago I reported multi boxers including the character names.  I received the obligatory thank you email with the inclusion of "we can't do anything if we don't have the names".  :(

use physicall harrasment next time and you have cursor to target the involved player way easier for the gm to do something