Add Saltpeter to the "Target By Resource" Macro in EC

Could you please add Saltpeter to the Shovel/Pickaxe on the "Target By Resource" macro in the EC it has Ore, Sand, and Graves already. 
A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Why?  If it is there you get it and if it is not then you won't.  Are you trying not to get it?  If you get it and you do not want it then leave it alone and it will decay.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    i would like to be able to set my macro to harvest it when i dig it up. The way the target by resource works is you set it to the desired resource and it uses the tool only on that one. so i can have a gather macro for ore, then i dig up a saltpeter node, I switch macros and that one gathers the saltpeter. Bilbo said:
    Why?  If it is there you get it and if it is not then you won't.  Are you trying not to get it?  If you get it and you do not want it then leave it alone and it will decay.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I would like to see the rock hammer added to the list of tools that macro will accept.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    i would like to be able to set my macro to harvest it when i dig it up. The way the target by resource works is you set it to the desired resource and it uses the tool only on that one. so i can have a gather macro for ore, then i dig up a saltpeter node, I switch macros and that one gathers the saltpeter. Bilbo said:

OK TY
  • @Bleak @Kyronix think this would be something you could add during the upgrades to High Seas?

• TimTim Posts: 790
    The macro I use at the moment is

(Delay .3) (Target Nearest  Object) (Pickaxe set to target "Current")
    set to repeat 10 times

It works well on boat and on land as long as you don't move.
    Thanks Tim!

If tweaking the 'target by resource' could rock hammers be added to the possible tools?
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I am NOT ever doing another crafted stone castle but yes please add rock hammers to the possible tools. :'(
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I would like to see the rock hammer added to the list of tools that macro will accept.
    @Petra_Fyde

I have been noticing several posts about the use of the Rock Hammer to enhance the mining of colored Granite stone....

Question.
    Besides the making of furniture, is there any other use that I am missing for granite stone ?

I mean, there is a Rock Hammer for sale on the UOStore which, I understand, guarantees 100% the mining of colored stone (but has charges, if I remember correctly).

Is its value only in reference to then make colored furniture or is colored Granite stone used for anything else ?
    edited May 2019
    You haven't seen the information on crafting stone walls and stairs etc? Many people have built additional floors on castles and even entire buildings of crafted stone.  I have used it on the roof of my keep and to create balconies on two sides of a lower level.  Look for my post in Homes and Castles thread.

Here's a link https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/crafting/craftable-walls-doors/