How can I removed unused game accounts from my master account?

I'd like to remove some game accounts, which are completely unused now. They were trial accounts created before EJ was a thing and just clutter my account page and I'd like to have them removed.
There's also one master account, which I'd like to have removed.

I checked account management and I didn't find a way to do this.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,111
    @AtlanticRealtor. Or PM him.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • If they are all under the same account you cannot remove them.
    But if they are listed under separate accounts you can contact support.

For example if you have 4 separate accounts listed under one master account you can remove those. But if those accounts have multiple accounts linked under the same account name those can be unlinked from the others but not each other.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Scratches head, now that was confusing
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I fail to see how it's bothersome, unless you have an obscene number of accounts. My EJs were all banned, they still show up and it's barely noticeable to me.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • If they are all under the same account you cannot remove them.
    But if they are listed under separate accounts you can contact support.

For example if you have 4 separate accounts listed under one master account you can remove those. But if those accounts have multiple accounts linked under the same account name those can be unlinked from the others but not each other.
    There are 3 different types of accounts (EA accounts, master accounts, game accounts).Since you most of the time just call them "accounts", I don't really have a clue, what you mean.

So I can unlink a master account, so it is removed from an EA account? (If yes, how would I do that?
    But I cannot remove a game account from a master account?
    Did I get that right?

I fail to see how it's bothersome, unless you have an obscene number of accounts. My EJs were all banned, they still show up and it's barely noticeable to me.
    It is not an obscene number, but there are a good handful. Yes, it is not a game breaker, but I like to have things cleaned up. If there's a possibility to have them removed, why not?

• As far as I know , this is how it work!!!

Those above are your master accounts linked under the same email, you can have up to 10 master accounts per email, as far as I know

Than under EACH master, you can have multiple sub accounts

if you unlink 1 of the master account, all sub accounts under that master will follow!
    I dont think you can unlink them, you will probably have to contact support and ask, but as far as I know, all the years dealing with acc mgmt,  the sub accounts will follow the master.

• if you unlink 1 of the master account
    Thx for the update!
    How do I unlink a master account? Can I do that in the AccMgmt? Or doI have to contact support for that?

I dont think you can unlink them, you will probably have to contact support and ask
    Yeah, will write a mail to support and ask, if sub-accounts can be removed from a master account.