Grizzled Mare Question

I checked around some but I couldn't find out if there's a way to determine if a Grizzled Mare is from before Patch 52 or after. Anyone have an answer? I'd hate to lose mine.
Thanks.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Why are we losing them?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Old bug and I don't know if it's been fixed.

• Pawain said:
    Why are we losing them?
    Prior to Publish 52, pets obtained from statues (Paroxy Swampy, Grizzled Mare, Changeling Dog, Albino Squirrel) were considered "Summoned", and could be dispelled and permanently lost.
    I keep mine as statue deco.  Players ride them?  :D
  • I love them and if you ever want to part with yours I'd love for one of my characters to have it.
    I love them and if you ever want to part with yours I'd love for one of my characters to have it.
    He said he is happy in his colorful land with friends.

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    I've personally lost 2 proxy-dragons in the last ~5ish years, one in shame & the other in Covetous, I was afk in a 'safe place' when I lost the first one in shame there was a blood & wind ele nearby when I returned though and my swampy was gone, the 2nd one (in covetous -repond group iirc) just despawned as soon as it died.

a guildy of mine said he lost a cu during the boss fight at an EM event a few months ago.

Since it seems to happen in revamped dungeons or on EM bosses (so far) It may have some relation to the corpse-loot multiplier based on how many players earn looting rights, but I cannot confirm it, it could be something completely unrelated, because it's difficult to reproduce..

The no-loot multiplier is the only thing that I know of that's shared between Revamped dungeon mobs & EM bosses/mobs.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659