Where's all the cool kids these days?

So, returning player. I have a character on the Atlantic shard, and having just transferred it there it's in Moonglow. 

My question is, where is everyone these days and how do I get to them?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    So, returning player. I have a character on the Atlantic shard, and having just transferred it there it's in Moonglow. 

Just go through any red gate .....but seriously everyone at luna bank 
  • Where abouts is Luna? Red Gates, ya, felucia, not so fun for me, at least if it's the same as it was in 2002. 
    Luna is in malas the moongate in moonglow south of town 
  • Wow. they made moongates easy
    Wow. they made moongates easy
    It's an entirely new game for you 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,741

Greeting and welcome back, as said its a brand new game for you.  DO not limit yourself to just the one shard, play across several, you will see more players in this world.  Atlantic may have all the people but we players on other shards call it the Walmart of UO, Wally World.  I shop there and transfer my goods to my home shard Sonoma.  Besides there more places to set a house, there are shards that have room for keeps, and believe it sometimes a castle.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Drakelord said:

Greeting and welcome back, as said its a brand new game for you.  DO not limit yourself to just the one shard, play across several, you will see more players in this world.  Atlantic may have all the people but we players on other shards call it the Walmart of UO, Wally World.  I shop there and transfer my goods to my home shard Sonoma.  Besides there more places to set a house, there are shards that have room for keeps, and believe it sometimes a castle.
    I still have several characters on Baja. Just moved my smith/crafter. 

I ran around Baja for about 2 hours and didn't see anyone. Lots of room I suppose. 

But like I said on another thread, I like playing with people. Active guild. Lots of friend time. So I'll have to see how the dice fall. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,993Moderator
    don't rely on actually seeing people to find them try general chat. If you're just returned you may have to log out of 'help' and into 'general' to find them, but they are there. Call out and see who answers.
    UO.com seems to be down atm, but perhaps these images will help
    this is the image to click on in EC
    Here's where to find it in CC

and here's the interface in both clients where you can select which channel you're in.
    To speak in global chat, in either client, precede your message with a comma (eg "," "space" "hello") or /c in enhanced client.