EJ time frame

If i closed account yesterday how long until EJ ? 90 days from end of subscription? 

Comments

• Should be 120 days
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Should be 120 days
    Thank you 
  • Sigh... I completely forgot about this. Actually I was planning to continue on EJ after this month. Bummer...
    I'm ok all the in-game restrictions. But I can't really fathom the reasoning behind these 120 days. A shame, that I forgot, otherwise I probably wouldn't have paid in the first place...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Thrakkar said:
    Sigh... I completely forgot about this. Actually I was planning to continue on EJ after this month. Bummer...
    I'm ok all the in-game restrictions. But I can't really fathom the reasoning behind these 120 days. A shame, that I forgot, otherwise I probably wouldn't have paid in the first place...
    Need to have a paid account for the October event anyway. So, put it off another month.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,170
    edited September 2023
    Pawain said:
    Thrakkar said:
    Sigh... I completely forgot about this. Actually I was planning to continue on EJ after this month. Bummer...
    Need to have a paid account for the October event anyway. So, put it off another month.
    If he doesn't plan on selling the drops he doesn't need a paid sub (assuming they keep it like the last treasures event) because EJs can still get drops, they are just account bound.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited September 2023
    Trading pieces with others is fun and can get you more pieces. Having an account and shard bound item would really be annoying for me.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.