Killed zippy with a gaman

I know u can mana dump your pets and do okay on zippy.

I tamed and raised a gaman to lvl 4, poison and only 73 or 74 mana and had no issues with zippy.

Anyone else try any lesser pets on specific super villians?

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,952
    Holumer said:

I tamed and raised a gaman to lvl 4, poison and only 73 or 74 mana and had no issues with zippy.

What training did you put on the Gaman ?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited September 2023
    popps said:
    Holumer said:

He told you.  Take a gaman to Test Center and see what types of things you can add. 

An eodon feline could probably be built the same and have more HP.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,952
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Holumer said:

He told you.  Take a gaman to Test Center and see what types of things you can add. 

He mentioned only poison as a magical ability but what about special moves ? Area effect if any?

• popps said:
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Holumer said:

He mentioned only poison as a magical ability but what about special moves ? Area effect if any?

Go and have go and report back to us your findings 

for once go and do something instead of expecting others to do all the hard work 

I look forward to reading how you got on  
  • Zipactriotl has a Mana Burn ability that deals damage equal to your current Mana, so high Mana pets will get pwned by it. I usually use a 100% Poison Crimson Drake with 120 Chiv+AI and 125 Max Mana for Zipactriotl, since he's weakest to Poison damage. The Power Coils though are completely immune to Poison Damage.
    edited September 2023
    popps said:
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Holumer said:

Did you go to test center and see what special moves/abilities/aoe that a gaman can get?  

That will help narrow it down. I can guess what the OP used.  You should also be able to when you see what they can get.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Holumer said:

Did you go to test center and see what special moves/abilities/aoe that a gaman can get?  

That will help narrow it down. I can guess what the OP used.  You should also be able to when you see what they can get.
    You could ignore him
    You could reply with your quess
    You could post link to uo.cah
    But instead you insult and belittle..
    edited September 2023
    So teaching someone how to do things on their own is belittling. So all students are belittled when the teacher tells them to read a book and write a report instead of copying one off the internet?

It took me less than 5 mins to tame one on TC and advance it to see what it can get.  

Thank you for your non contribution to this thread.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
     B) 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Can I ask people to think carefully about how they phrase things? It's easy to come across as insulting when you don't actual mean to, I've been accused of it myself in the past.
    Some posters require more patience than others when phrasing a reply to them, if you're feeling annoyed at a poster, leave the thread and compose your reply when you're in a more tolerant frame of mind.

Sometimes I think to myself 'I'll have a cup of tea before I respond to that one'.  Try it.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 911
    edited September 2023
    Thanks Mariah,

Ok, I have been to work lets have a look, Popps? what are you findings from your day on Test Centre and a Gaman? interested to know how its going.............
  • HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    In looking forward to the testing results also
  • Popps?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    @Holumer If you do not mind answering two questions:
    1. What was your gaman's HP regen?
    2. How did you heal your gaman: bandages or a spell?
    I apologize, it is 100 mana not 73 or 74.

825 hit points 
    20 hpr
    Put 110 on wrest., tact., anat., and parry.
    Healed with spells
    Did you do it solo? At night there are others that will go with you on LS or help get the items.
    No, not solo
    Holumer said:
    No, not solo
    Sess take a group? Welcome to LS!  Have fun!  We do like group encounters.
  • Holumer said:
    No, not solo
    What?  How misleading is this post?

so it can kill a dark father and the Stygian dragon…………with help

yeah anyone can do that 

What a stupid post.
    Rule 1 please!  If you can't post respectfully, close the browser and come back later.
  • Mariah, can you plead rename this misleading post?

More like, Gaman hits Zippy whilst others tank and owner gets looting rights

sound more accurate ?
    @JackFlashUk
    Love the rage post. The gaman tanked and did quite well. I posted this because it was an experiment that yielded positive, quality results. 

Since coming back, ive noticed a trend in pet usage etc. As a player id like to know if there were other quality options. The gaman did not die once, kept up with poison and did well.

If you are going to flame my posts, please be more creative
    Some posts have been removed, to avoid a repeat of that tone of post I will lock this thread. Perhaps be more clear about what actually occurred when posting interesting findings would help?
This discussion has been closed.