Ultima Online Account Mgt

I tried 3 different browsers and I enter email / password and kick me back to login again?
can someone test this pls

Comments

• styxstyx Posts: 20
    every time I try to log using any browser
    kick me back to

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,031
    It's a  known issue that is entirely not the developers responsibility 
    was working earlier fine, now I tried with all kind of browsers and kick me back
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,407
    Ya same here can’t log in 
    @Kyronix ; call @Bleak and let him know. time to kick the server or reboot.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,800
    Known issue that Mesanna posted on August 24th. https://uo.com/2023/08/24/account-page-issues/

• TimSt said:
    Known issue that Mesanna posted on August 24th. https://uo.com/2023/08/24/account-page-issues/

TimSt said:

thanks for the 5 pages that we know
    my point is, was working this morning, now, no matter which browser you try, None of them will work anymore.  4 people DM me saying the same thing, that was working today and now is gone, no one can access at all
    see
    I was not wrong!!!

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,172
    Interesting. It seems like the issue they are having with staying logged in to the forums has crept over to the account page? The root cause might be similar and if they would have followed up on that issue from 7 months ago they might have a good starting point on what's going on with the account page. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,031
     @Mesanna I'd recommend emailing someone to escalate this issue..
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,407
    I was able to get in using Firefox computer and safari iPhone/iPad just now. I tried both master accounts each one uses different email providers. 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,311
    edited September 2023
    So, was thinking about going to the EA site and buying a UO token for something other than game time.  Is the message from this discussion saying all I will get for my money is a token, a thank you, and an apology? Honestly, do not see any message when I log on that this has been fixed.  Is the message I have to call someone on UO’s staff with proof of purchase to get my purchase.   See an email address when I log on but kind of assume that’s for the apology.  Guess my question now is - does the purchasing system work?  Not interested in spending $20 of my own money to answer that question.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    edited September 2023
    Broardsword Account Management is back up.  @Mariah @Rorschach problem solved, close thread as it will turn into another troll fest
  • Broardsword Account Management is back up.  @ Mariah @ Rorschach problem solved, close thread as it will turn into another troll fest
    You know, this bothers me. Who are you to make this decision? Who are you to dictate what a mod is going to do? How about a little respect and less ignorance?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    lol