In game memorial

How do we get an in game memorial for a player that has passed?
15 plus years of active game time,  multiple shards, multiple accounts.

Thank you

Comments

• The old way was to reach out to the EM of the shard. i would think that would be the best starting place. If it is handled differently they would surely be able to tell you how it is done.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    The EM never responded.  Which is unfortunate.
  • Holumer said:
    The EM never responded.  Which is unfortunate.
    Then email Mesanna, she may be the one in charge of it.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,213
    Not trying to be rude but probably need to give it more than a day for the EM to get in touch. 

Visit the new memorial wall. It seems they're allowing some add ons to be placed like they used to do with the old memorials. 
    edited August 2023
    Well, Urge, you dont know how long its been since the emails. You also dont know who we have emailed. Your assumptions have only made your self look like an ass.

Im posting here because those who are supposed to be communicated with have not responded. It has been quite some time.

• MargeMarge Posts: 722
    You could have stated that from the start. (ex I'm trying to get a memorial placed and its been 3 weeks with no response from EM. Where do I go from there.)

He didn't come across as an ass but you did.
    Marge. I did not come across as an ass. I responsed to assumptions that led to judgements from someone that could have either not posted or simply said, have you tried visiting the memorial wall.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,692
    i emailed EM Rawiya in January or February about a memorial, who said it was forwarded to Mesanna. After a few months I sent the exact same email to Mesanna. And she replied asking about a color (but i didn't get it until 6 days later). I was checking everyday to see if Joyce's memorial had been placed and it actually got placed on her birthday, which I thought was very cool.

email mesanna@broadsword.com

1. The text you’d like engraved on the memorial. The memorial may have up to five lines of text, each approximately seventy-seven characters long, including punctuation and spaces.

(I was told that people have requested memorials and the person was alive, so we have to provide proof that they passed... for one i showed a screenshot of the notification from the son for his father passing.)

The memorial will be placed at the new memorial place. go to the graveyards and there will be a blackwall to click. Click it and it will take you there. (she places them when she has time. mine was placed soon after)

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
    Urge is not an ass. Nor did he look like one in his reply.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Cinderella, thank you!! You have been an incredible help!!!!

Pawain, i never said he was an ass. I said he made himself look like one. There is a difference. Also, we will have to agree to disagree 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,213
    Holumer said:
    Marge. I did not come across as an ass. I responsed to assumptions that led to judgements from someone that could have either not posted or simply said, have you tried visiting the memorial wall.

It's universal that a "how do i" question means someone has no idea where to start. It's not my fault your first and second post was misleading and missing any information that you have already tried. 

Secondly, i posted because i have successfully had a memorial done and was willing to help. You were on the right track. Such a lippy response though makes me ever so confident you can figure this one out. Best of luck.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Please follow the advice given here. This forum is not the place to request a memorial. 
This discussion has been closed.