Reward Suggestions for Upcoming Feudal Lands ToT

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,107
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Skett said:
    Past wildfire and kotl items
    I'd like to see the mask of wildfire reskinned to a samurai helm / kabuto to stay on theme (it might also need mage armor). 

Pawain said:
    Gorget that goes with the Balron Chest and Paladin arms.
    Studded Mempo with +5 Str / Int / Dex / HP & +8 mana / stam / LMC & +15 in all resist. Studded/bone leggings with these stats would work too.
    Legs would be a downgrade from Britches of warding if you buid archers and macers.  Unless they put 12 stamina on the new legs. Also have the tinker legs.

Need the Gorget and dexxers are complete. Would prefer the stats of the vampire arms. Need 10 stam 10 LMC. 

Last artifact Gorget was gladiators collar I think.
    Leave it up to you to be the first person to knock someone else's request.... and go figure you show complete tunnel vision based on your own personal build. 

Outside of losing 10HCI & 5 of each resist (both extremely easy to get from other items) how is this a downgrade? What I proposed is a +3% to innate LMC / +5 str / +5 int / +5hp / +8mana / +13 total stam. As with any other reward... if you don't like it then don't claim it but for everyone else that actually has a clue this would be an upgrade to the leg slot. 

... britches of warding... lol
    Show me how many toons you have with over 230 stamina, then we can have a knowledgeable discussion about making a mace or archer suit.

There are two legs that are out there.  There are 0 gorgets.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    edited August 2023
    Roxo said:
    In order to promote the use of pure mages in PvP again.  How about a spellbook with EP, FC and/or FCR, DCI, SDI (maybe HCI as well) and some skill bonus that synergizes with the pure mage PvP build. This could push players toward this play style and away from the popular bokuto-mage build because it requires the book to be equipped in place of the bokuto.

What you are trying to achieve - is brilliant and much needed/wanted.
    You got me thinking, can it be achieved, how can it be achieved, a lot of players certainly could love this.

The issue is of course - a mage spellbook can be disarmed, so if you are relying on any of those properties for basic or defensive properties, your mage is sunk. You will find, that quite often dexxers do not rely on those properties, they are their attacking properties.

So on that note - I don't believe you can put properties such as FC FCR on them. SDI is pointless as the PvP cap is so small. You would not want your DCI tied up on the book.

So lets think about what COULD go on there. HCI - Yes. It is an attacking property, one needed more and more by pure mages for Disarm themselves. Hard to get from other armour. 

EP is sort of pointless, as you need to go 1 handed to actually use a potion, and there is no way you would disarm your shield for this. Mages without parry/shield, are dead in under a second flat currently.

For me - a game changer - that Dexxers have got completely OP on, and an option for mages to make them genuinely more attractive...

Hit Lightning +50% on a Spellbook...

Why? All Dexxers are running so many additional + Damage Modifiers, including Hit Lightning +50% on their Bokuto swords weapons... A bit insulting they are running + Hit Lightning and pure mages do not get such modifiers?

So PvP Spellbook for me is looking like;
    +15% HCI.
    +50% Hit Lightning. (Would it stack with Alchemists Bracers? Yes). End of the day - Mages barely physically hit enemies, and are quite suicidal to do so. This would add an interesting twist.

On one hand, this may look a lot, or like something that could be OP, but do not forget, you need to be 1 handed most of the time for potions, so there is always a choice to make as to which mode you go in.

This Spellbook, and concept - would also bring in a use for the NEVER used Wrestling Skill Mastery also...
  • More options for lesser used item slots (earrings, sash)

a more basic earring like (6 damage eater, 5dci, 2 hp regen)
    a sash for warriors corguls/spell focusing are outdated and diversity in item selection is good.
    a hiryu mount

but definitely a pvp mage bokuto with 20+ splinter, SC and 50+ lightning.
    More options for lesser used item slots (earrings, sash)

a more basic earring like (6 damage eater, 5dci, 2 hp regen)
    a sash for warriors corguls/spell focusing are outdated and diversity in item selection is good.
    a hiryu mount

but definitely a pvp mage bokuto with 20+ splinter, SC and 50+ lightning.
    I'm completely with you here, but I would also like to promote a pure mage concept or reward. Purely because I never liked the idea of mages with weapons - and I, and a lot of mages, want to be more pure than this.
    I like bukuto idea. but they would make it antique, like other weapons have been.
     :D 
  • HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    Grimbeard said:
    Holumer said:
    New pets!! 
    Do not need to creat new ones. However, a lot of us want new pets, and ones we can ride.

I think it would be cool to add some that can have armor equiped, bags, and other stuff. 
    We haven't had a actual new tameable in forever 
    I know!! It would be awesome if it happened.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Roxo said:
    In order to promote the use of pure mages in PvP again.  How about a spellbook with EP, FC and/or FCR, DCI, SDI (maybe HCI as well) and some skill bonus that synergizes with the pure mage PvP build. This could push players toward this play style and away from the popular bokuto-mage build because it requires the book to be equipped in place of the bokuto.
      That won't work.    Spellbooks being disarm-able puts you at a massive disadvantage if you lose essential mods you become the most vulnerable.   plus you'd lose too much offense with no meaningful amount of SDI by going focus spec. aka pure-mage.    I do agree though, pure mages need a buff to focus-spec SDI so their offense isn't so weak.  -with a reasonable nerf to Parry chances of course.

a focus spec change would be needed to bring non-hybrids back.

Anyway, enough derailing the thread with pvp wishfuls...

I'd like to see more Balron Bone Armor pieces, eventually a full set of bone armor with the same stats, maybe more pieces like the Paladin armor as well, just different item slots.

More slayer talismans.
    Luck pieces like the mask of wildfire & snake skin quiver in different item slots of course.

a robe with SSI, Hci & DI (the dexer version of the mantle of the archlich)

Teleport ring with 10 charges (replenishes charges 1/minute) 30s global cooldown on uses.-does not need to be equipped to use teleport charges.  

-Global cooldown should affect all existing teleport charged items.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    For the next dungeon event they should open it in fel with drops that can only be redeemed in Fel and the rewards would only be items that PvP players suggest.  No deco in fel.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Pawain said:
    Leave it up to you to be the first person to knock someone else's request.... and go figure you show complete tunnel vision based on your own personal build. 

Outside of losing 10HCI & 5 of each resist (both extremely easy to get from other items) how is this a downgrade? What I proposed is a +3% to innate LMC / +5 str / +5 int / +5hp / +8mana / +13 total stam. As with any other reward... if you don't like it then don't claim it but for everyone else that actually has a clue this would be an upgrade to the leg slot. 

Show me how many toons you have with over 230 stamina, then we can have a knowledgeable discussion about making a mace or archer suit.

Once again you are clueless. Hopefully I can break this down so that eve your brain understands.

The britches give you 12 stam total. A balron type piece would give you 13 stam total. Surely even you know that 13 > 12 right? You also failed to answer my question....again. Outside of the 10 HCI, how would balron legs be a downgrade? The britches aren't even close to being as good. I wear regular legendary armor over the britches because of how little bonus they provide. If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get 45 HCI on suit, which is probably the easiest thing to do when making a suit, then maybe you should stop trying to knock other people's opinions...especially when they know more than you. 

If stamina is the issue, as per you, then just wear a bunch of 8-10 stam / 5 dex pieces. Making a stam suit is very easy. The issue comes in when trying to cap strength/HP because HP value added is half of strength (ie 10 str on an item gives you 5 HP). Again, let the grown ups deal with the hard math part of things and you stick to waving those pom poms. 
    10 hci or 10SSI clears a spot on an item that you need for skills. That is why they are better. If you did need to make an archer or macer suit you would see that every stat spot makes a difference.

We have no gorget other than loot or craft.

There are 2 leg options in game. There are no gorget options. No need to be rude to me just because you do not understand that. 

After the gorget they can make legs or gloves.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    If you're going to repeat old items that's good and fine but change the name and change the hue, and make them make sense with the ToT.

1-shot pigment style dye (as opposed to plant dye style, ie dyes artifacts only) for 25-50 points in the color of the point turn-in items.

Account bound rewards, if not default then at least an option at reduced point cost (no inherent market value) with two context menus 'claim shard bound reward', 'claim account bound reward'.

Oh yea, do something about that awful 'afk' system would ya?

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:

Once again you are clueless. Hopefully I can break this down so that eve your brain understands.

The britches give you 12 stam total. A balron type piece would give you 13 stam total. Surely even you know that 13 > 12 right? You also failed to answer my question....again. Outside of the 10 HCI, how would balron legs be a downgrade? The britches aren't even close to being as good. I wear regular legendary armor over the britches because of how little bonus they provide. If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get 45 HCI on suit, which is probably the easiest thing to do when making a suit, then maybe you should stop trying to knock other people's opinions...especially when they know more than you. 

If stamina is the issue, as per you, then just wear a bunch of 8-10 stam / 5 dex pieces. Making a stam suit is very easy. The issue comes in when trying to cap strength/HP because HP value added is half of strength (ie 10 str on an item gives you 5 HP). Again, let the grown ups deal with the hard math part of things and you stick to waving those pom poms. 
    Balron armor only gives 8 stamina. You can't just combine dexterity + stamina to inaccurately try to prove a point to fit your narrative.
     :D

@username

I thought of something similar. Any rerun items should have a stat lowered or removed. Like balron armor would not have the 5 hp,  or have a lower value of stamina.  

That way those who participated in the original event are rewarded more than those who just show up for the reruns.
    edited August 2023
    Balron armor only gives 8 stamina. You can't just combine dexterity + stamina to inaccurately try to prove a point to fit your narrative.
    Why can't I combine for 13 stam? 5 dex + 8 stam = 13 stam when you equip the item. If you are at the dex cap simply drop the dex by whatever puts you over and that creates 13 total stam. Same thing with mana. 

Even if you want to bury your head in the sand next to Pawain and act like it's only 8 stam, which it's not, having every other stat on a balron piece makes them a higher intensity piece aka better than britches. Are you also one of those people like Pawain that said the mukluks weren't better than boots of escaping because "+2 in each stat wasn't as much as 4 stam?"?
    PvP Mage book was my 1st request.

This is a 2nd suggestion, on behalf of, I take no responsibility for this, but I know these pieces have been very popular;

{I want a full sets of archlich, balron, corrupt sampire items,
    start with this:
    'Neckalce of the Archlich'
    STR5
    INT 5
    HPI 5
    MI 8
    HPR 3
    MR 3
    LMC 10
    LRC 20
    FCR 3
    No resists on it.}

3rd - a continuation of the Slayer Talismans in the vein of Tokuno, I know a lot are asking for these, and they are always popular.

My real personal requests have not been designed yet, they are still in my head, but PvP Jewels, a new all round Composite Bow, a new all round Soul Glaive, maybe a PvP Dismount Cyclone, and my PvP Shield are still all on the list. And some Legs maybe, as other slots have received things recently, but I am not aware of a Legs piece.
    Suggestion, request 4 :)

Soulglaive;
    Velocity 35%
    Only. :)

Or if you are feeling generous :)
    Soulglaive;
    Velocity 35%
    Hit Lightning 50%
    HLD 50%
    SSI 30%
    HML 30%

• HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    Davies locker!!!
  • keven2002 said:
    Why can't I combine for 13 stam? 5 dex + 8 stam = 13 stam when you equip the item. If you are at the dex cap simply drop the dex by whatever puts you over and that creates 13 total stam. Same thing with mana. 

Even if you want to bury your head in the sand next to PStain and act like it's only 8 stam, which it's not, having every other stat on a balron piece makes them a higher intensity piece aka better than britches. Are you also one of those people like PStain that said the mukluks weren't better than boots of escaping because "+2 in each stat wasn't as much as 4 stam?"?

I am not getting into the debate whether britches or balron is better.
    But trying to claim that Balron gives 13 stamina shows how bad at the game you are.

It gives 8 stamina and 5 dexterity. In most cases (warriors) Stamina is valued more highly then dexterity which would also make the boots of escaping better then mukluks at times. You shouldn't criticize others about the math in this game when you don't understand it yourself.

• Cookie said:
    PvP Mage book was my 1st request.

This is a 2nd suggestion, on behalf of, I take no responsibility for this, but I know these pieces have been very popular;

{I want a full sets of archlich, balron, corrupt sampire items,
    start with this:
    'Neckalce of the Archlich'
    STR5
    INT 5
    HPI 5
    MI 8
    HPR 3
    MR 3
    LMC 10
    LRC 20
    FCR 3
    No resists on it.}

3rd - a continuation of the Slayer Talismans in the vein of Tokuno, I know a lot are asking for these, and they are always popular.

My real personal requests have not been designed yet, they are still in my head, but PvP Jewels, a new all round Composite Bow, a new all round Soul Glaive, maybe a PvP Dismount Cyclone, and my PvP Shield are still all on the list. And some Legs maybe, as other slots have received things recently, but I am not aware of a Legs piece.

You know the problem with having "full sets" of these armors is that they are to strong. It will put us back in the same boat we were pre loot revamp with random generated items being garbage.

Adding FCR 3 to a necklace with those mods is way to much value. If you want FCR on a piece like that you need to ask for 1 at most.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    how about a bokuto since we in tokuno.

Spell Channelling
    Splinter Weapon 30
    Lightning 70

Spell Channelling
    Splinter Weapon 50 - 80
    Hit Lightning 70 - 100
    Hit Lower Defense 100
    No durability limits

Such power specs must be ... Cursed, that makes it more fun.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    How about a new tokuno fishing boat with 2 holds 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    and new boat paint colors

Skett said:
    and new boat paint colors

And customizable sails
    edited August 2023

But trying to claim that Balron gives 13 stamina shows how bad at the game you are.

It gives 8 stamina and 5 dexterity. In most cases (warriors) Stamina is valued more highly then dexterity which would also make the boots of escaping better then mukluks at times. You shouldn't criticize others about the math in this game when you don't understand it yourself.

If I felt like you could handle being wrong, I'd gladly log into the game and show you how my stam goes from 213 down to 200 when I remove my balron chest which is proof that it absolutely gives +13 stam as long as you aren't at the stat cap. Unfortunately there is no arguing with stupid so no need to waste my time.

Also I have made plenty of gold from making max stat suits and I can solo just about everything in the game with the suits I use so "bad" and "don't understand" probably wouldn't describe me. You must have me confused with someone else.
    edited by Mariah
  • Pls give us a 50% splintering 100% hit lightning bokuto pls - make pvp great again
    So far all we're getting is two arguments and an op bokuto 
  • Magical talking dog. Follows you around like a Herald, says insulting things when it detects a player death nearby. GIVE.
  • keven2002 said:

If I felt like you could handle being wrong, I'd gladly log into the game and show you how my stam goes from 213 down to 200 when I remove my balron chest which is proof that it absolutely gives +13 stam as long as you aren't at the stat cap. Unfortunately there is no arguing with stupid so no need to waste my time.

Also I have made plenty of gold from making max stat suits and I can solo just about everything in the game with the suits I use so "bad" and "don't understand" probably wouldn't describe me. You must have me confused with PStain.
    Wow that's crazy you have 213 stamina yet your dexterity is capped at 150?
    Magical talking dog. Follows you around like a Herald, says insulting things when it detects a player death nearby. GIVE.
    They can use phrases from the Insulting Doll.
    Grimbeard said:
    So far all we're getting is two arguments and an op bokuto 
    Bane potion and replace shard bound with account bound potion.  Plus more.

I hope Kyronix can read better.