Reward Suggestions for Upcoming Feudal Lands ToT

Starting a thread for reward suggestions and requests for Dynamic ToT that is starting in October.

Without know exactly what we are fighting, but knowing it's likely in Tokuno Lands I'd say a talisman with whatever slayer would help that we don't currently have. Off the top of my head I'm wondering if something like a Yomotsu slayer (not sure if they fall under Repond)?? 

@Kyronix - Can we please ensure human/elf rewards have an equivalent gargoyle item that would be usable? Latest example was from last Deceit event where the bladed staff for humans was a cyclone for gargs which should have been a soul glaive (which also have AI and is the preferred weapon for the race...much like the bladed staff). 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Gorget that goes with the Balron Chest and Paladin arms.

Elixer that adds Bane to any weapon.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    Past wildfire and kotl items
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    edited August 2023
    Luck item for kilt/skirt slot 
    Skett said:
    All past items should be added to black market 
    I agree
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Grimbeard said:
    Skett said:

Disagree

The theme of the black market is pirate....mostly. (Not sure about the orchids)

BUT it's 99.9% pirate themed....if you just start throwing random things in there it ruins that...quit trying to get non-related things added to the black market please.

Agree with Keven on the Garg stuff, make sure they have equipment that's comparable to human/elf rewards.

Deco that goes with the theme, have some ideas; will extrapolate later.

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 243
    edited August 2023
    how about a bokuto since we in tokuno.

Spell Channelling
    Splinter Weapon 30
    Lightning 70

Larisa said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Skett said:

Disagree

The theme of the black market is pirate....mostly. (Not sure about the orchids)

BUT it's 99.9% pirate themed....if you just start throwing random things in there it ruins that...quit trying to get non-related things added to the black market please.

Agree with Keven on the Garg stuff, make sure they have equipment that's comparable to human/elf rewards.

Deco that goes with the theme, have some ideas; will extrapolate later.

They were called counterfeit where else would they come from but the black market 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    how about a bokuto since we in tokuno.

Spell Channelling
    Splinter Weapon 30
    Lightning 70

Living the dream. :)
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Skett said:
    I'd like to see the mask of wildfire reskinned to a samurai helm / kabuto to stay on theme (it might also need mage armor). 

Pawain said:
    Studded Mempo with +5 Str / Int / Dex / HP & +8 mana / stam / LMC & +15 in all resist. Studded/bone leggings with these stats would work too.
    But pirates wouldn't have counterfeit gold or counterfeit anything...they check that stuff before they take it you know.

• HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    Id like to see a new pet(s) rewards. Something that is both exotic and interesting. Rare and able to be ridden perhaps. Something that can have armor added to it and/or provides its owner luck

Some of the old stuff with updated stats.

Something specific to sampires. 

Knights of the round table style stuff for decoration.

Pinks!!! 
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,352
    take the most popular recent rewards and transfer the stats onto a 'feudal lands' armor type. 
    eg Balron bone armor > Platemail or Studded Do.
    An instrument we could use a shield transmog potion on 
    Grimbeard said:
    An instrument we could use a shield transmog potion on 

That I like! an Tokuno slayer, we have an eodon slayer so why not?

I would like to tame Kappa's!

A new fishing pole with luck and sc and 1 handed :p
    A fuedal japan style ship and mods for it!!

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    A slayer Spellbook that allowed the user to name what it worked on.  Not that many invasion slayer spell books out there for those things for which no other slayer spellbooks exist.
    edited August 2023
    keven2002 said:
    Skett said:
    I'd like to see the mask of wildfire reskinned to a samurai helm / kabuto to stay on theme (it might also need mage armor). 

Pawain said:
    Studded Mempo with +5 Str / Int / Dex / HP & +8 mana / stam / LMC & +15 in all resist. Studded/bone leggings with these stats would work too.
    Legs would be a downgrade from Britches of warding if you buid archers and macers.  Unless they put 12 stamina on the new legs. Also have the tinker legs.

Need the Gorget and dexxers are complete. Would prefer the stats of the vampire arms. Need 10 stam 10 LMC. 

Last artifact Gorget was gladiators collar I think.
    edited August 2023
    A tincture that replaces shard bound with account bound so we can travel with our items.

A Feudal Lord needs a silver steed!
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Skett said:

Pawain said:
    Legs would be a downgrade from Britches of warding if you buid archers and macers.  Unless they put 12 stamina on the new legs. Also have the tinker legs.

Need the Gorget and dexxers are complete. Would prefer the stats of the vampire arms. Need 10 stam 10 LMC. 

Dexxor pieces should be low on priority list as they are the most cater class show bards some love
  • RoxoRoxo Posts: 32
    In order to promote the use of pure mages in PvP again.  How about a spellbook with EP, FC and/or FCR, DCI, SDI (maybe HCI as well) and some skill bonus that synergizes with the pure mage PvP build. This could push players toward this play style and away from the popular bokuto-mage build because it requires the book to be equipped in place of the bokuto.
  • Grimbeard said:
    Skett said:

I was thinking Blackthorn's Dungeon
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    15 SDI slayer spell books for Tokuno specific mobs including Ninjas that are not affected by other slayer spell books .  Went with 15 SDI to match Eodon specific mob slayers.

A 30 SDI Elite Ninja slayer spell book because those mobs are very annoying and should be dispatched quickly to minimize their annoyance.

TimSt said:
    15 SDI slayer spell books for Tokuno specific mobs including Ninjas that are not affected by other slayer spell books .  Went with 15 SDI to match Eodon specific mob slayers.

A 30 SDI Elite Ninja slayer spell book because those mobs are very annoying and should be dispatched quickly to minimize their annoyance.

I loved the khaldun random slayer books. a tokuno  random mob slayer would be great 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644

Must accumulate so many points before you qualify to purchase something real, like a tee shirt or mouse pad that has good quality SE artwork for a reasonable price. 

I think there's a lot of us that would be happy to walk around as billboards for the game.

Just a few examples of some artwork I found online:

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Skett said:

Pawain said:

Leave it up to you to be the first person to knock someone else's request.... and go figure you show complete tunnel vision based on your own personal build. 

Outside of losing 10HCI & 5 of each resist (both extremely easy to get from other items) how is this a downgrade? What I proposed is a +3% to innate LMC / +5 str / +5 int / +5hp / +8mana / +13 total stam. As with any other reward... if you don't like it then don't claim it but for everyone else that actually has a clue this would be an upgrade to the leg slot. 

... britches of warding... lol
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    A one handed fan with Balakai staff mods for mages, a mempo or headpiece (Kabuki mask or Kabuto) with Balron/bone glove type mods, or a jin-baori with some small mod that is farm from game changing. 
    New pets!! 
    Do not need to creat new ones. However, a lot of us want new pets, and ones we can ride.

I think it would be cool to add some that can have armor equiped, bags, and other stuff. 
    Holumer said:
    New pets!! 
    Do not need to creat new ones. However, a lot of us want new pets, and ones we can ride.

I think it would be cool to add some that can have armor equiped, bags, and other stuff. 
    We haven't had a actual new tameable in forever