Up to 6 Multiboxer Questers Trammel, Heartwood, Atlantic, LOL

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    I have removed a considerable number of posts, hopefully to get this thread back on track with less trolling.
    Can I also ask that people do not post youtube videos unless relevant to the thread? It causes an unacceptable level of scrolling for other users.
  • Grimbeard said:
    Limit EJ to haven they can taste every part of game 
    Haven, and test center would be good. that way they could learn the game on Haven and then test the rest of the game to let them know if they want to Sub.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Grimbeard said:
    All they should have done was take the 2 week timer off the old Trial Accounts and make them where they could not own a house.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Grimbeard said:
    All they should have done was take the 2 week timer off the old Trial Accounts and make them where they could not own a house.

I don't agree with you much, but on this... 100%.  EJ's aren't limited enough.

Although I know this won't stop all cheating, it'll definitely reduce it, maybe enough to where the GMs can actually make progress with the paid accounts being used for some of this nefarious BS.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Splintering weapon should only spawn in fel
  • GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    username said:
    If you page on another player you will NEVER get a response.
    You sure about that?

Huh.
    gosh dat rat xD
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Army has once again logged in for the night and the GM's/Mesanna don't give a shit. Guess everyone's just allowed to multibox afk everything these days.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • I think it is only a matter of time before this project is taken away from them.

NL has failed, no one wants it, it's NOT the show stopper they were hoping for

This is on autopilot because the team is not big, or skilled enough to tackle the historic code and blending it with new, hence NL

So watch this space, this game will NOT end, it has too much prestige has history, but like it say, it will be taken from those that don't respect it, cant mange it, and will be passed dot someone who will bring it to the forefront of online gaming
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,170
    edited August 2023
    I think it is only a matter of time before this project is taken away from them.

This is on autopilot because the team is not big, or skilled enough to tackle the historic code and blending it with new, hence NL

So watch this space, this game will NOT end, it has too much prestige has history, but like it say, it will be taken from those that don't respect it, cant mange it, and will be passed dot someone who will bring it to the forefront of online gaming
    I'm not sure who would want to take UO from this team, they would need to really like a challenge. It would likely need to be people that have played before and have a vested interest. If it were someone else, I don't see them believing a 26 year old game is worth nursing back to health. It also doesn't help that the current team seems to be purposefully running it into the ground by making (seemingly) random changes to house placement while leaving dozens of other bugs untouched.
  • GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    I start killing fandancer 1 (main)account. After a hour GM showed up.
    keven2002 said:
    I think it is only a matter of time before this project is taken away from them.

I'm not sure who would want to take UO from this team, they would need to really like a challenge. It would likely need to be people that have played before and have a vested interest. If it were someone else, I don't see them believing a 26 year old game is worth nursing back to health. It also doesn't help that the current team seems to be purposefully running it into the ground by making (seemingly) random changes to house placement while leaving dozens of other bugs untouched.
    IMHO if Rob Denton would step in and direct Messana to do community PR and let the DEVs talk with us there would be no more problems.  DAoC has a PR person why don't we?

up to 8

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    What are they getting that is worth so much money
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    edited August 2023

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

Most likely they'll end up on RMT for a couple bucks.
    That is a lot of work for just 14M
    Hitting play is hardly work. 

Idk the drop rate but I'd assume 10 per day. If they all sell that's a plat a week. Not bad considering there's no repercussions.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Urge said:

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

What for?  I could see saws used to make 100% ele bokutos but you dont make those with heartwood saws.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited August 2023
    Urge said:

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

I've been watching the Atlantic market for these too. Whatever they're doing, it does not seem like they selling the runics directly, at least not on Atlantic. There doesn't seem to be an influx of them: they would have flooded and obliterated the market if they were selling the saws. At the rate they're machine gunning quests, at least one every second, on 8 characters now, they've farmed THOUSANDS of Heartwood saws. 

According to the wikis you get a random piece of armor/jewelry, chance at a recipe, a chance at a talisman, chance at a deed (aquarium or other stuff don't remember). Is it possible they're getting legendary armor/jewels as rewards? 

Something broken, a recipe or a deed, giving way to many cleanup points?

I'm not hip with reforging, could they be reforging bokutos/shields? 70% hit lightning bokuto? Overcap wooden shields? Or something else pvp related? Take a look at the other place that's botted to hell, Fandancers, they're doing it for PVP gear/weapons.

Doing it on EJs 'just cause' they can get away with it and they don't need to dedicate a paid account?

Gearing up bots in reforged armor getting ready for the next tot? <--- my guess. Probably has a GM/EM friend that got inside info that a new ToT was coming up early and started to farm.

Your guess is as good as mine. They obviously know something we don't and are fully taking advantage of our lack of support. 
    I would guess they are using Ash runics to make 100% elemental Bokutos.  All the Bokutos I see for sale on forums are reforged Lesser.  So they are not Heartwood made.  Also Heartwood would put a bunch of unwanted stats on.

I searched Bokutos on Atl.  The most expensive ones are Looted.  The lower and mid range ones are crafted.  There are so many that I doubt this is what the players in question are doing.

When the Bunnies were active and we needed luck suits, the amount of ash runic saws was 0.
    Right now there are a tons of ash saws in VS.(could be from players who made them too late for the Luck suits)  Also there is a lot of Heartwood saws.  I saw no Bukotos made from heartwood.

I guess you will have to ask them what they are getting.
    Pawain said:
    Looks like they're loading up the bots for the evening. Everyone should come down and ask them, and when they don't reply, page a GM and email mesanna ;)

username said:
    Pawain said:
    Looks like they're loading up the bots for the evening. Everyone should come down and ask them, and when they don't reply, page a GM and email mesanna ;)
    Clearly they just haven't received the newsletter listing all the banning going on 
    Or they are sitting at their PC watching UO and their movie viewing app, like me.
    Pawain said:
    Or they are sitting at their PC watching UO and their movie viewing app, like me.
    Running 6 accounts ok...
    I just run 4, have a turn based game on and TV.
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 82
    username said:
    Urge said:

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

I've been watching the Atlantic market for these too. Whatever they're doing, it does not seem like they selling the runics directly, at least not on Atlantic. There doesn't seem to be an influx of them: they would have flooded and obliterated the market if they were selling the saws. At the rate they're machine gunning quests, at least one every second, on 8 characters now, they've farmed THOUSANDS of Heartwood saws. 

According to the wikis you get a random piece of armor/jewelry, chance at a recipe, a chance at a talisman, chance at a deed (aquarium or other stuff don't remember). Is it possible they're getting legendary armor/jewels as rewards? 

I'm not hip with reforging, could they be reforging bokutos/shields? 70% hit lightning bokuto? Overcap wooden shields? Or something else pvp related? Take a look at the other place that's botted to hell, Fandancers, they're doing it for PVP gear/weapons.

Doing it on EJs 'just cause' they can get away with it and they don't need to dedicate a paid account?

Gearing up bots in reforged armor getting ready for the next tot? <--- my guess. Probably has a GM/EM friend that got inside info that a new ToT was coming up early and started to farm.

dont you realize this guy probably trolling you ?  nothing worth to be scripted in heartwood we got runic kit in 30 seconds with bods. i bet this guy caught a big fish :-p
    username said:
    Urge said:

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

I just love how you think that the GMs/EMs are all cheaters.  Why do you even play a game that you hate so much?
    username said:
    Urge said:

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

I just love how you think that the GMs/EMs are all cheaters.  Why do you even play a game that you hate so much?
    Why does wanting better for a game we love make us bad
    Grimbeard said:
    username said:
    Urge said:

Heartwood saws - 14mil 

LMAO So accusing the GMs, EM,s and the DEVs of favoritism and cheating without any proof what so ever is wanting a better game. I do not care what UO did you would ALWAYS find fault.  Why do you play a game that you hate so much.  Do you really think that all your rants do anything to help retain even one UO player.  Does your neighbor tell you how to run your household?  UO is a privately owned game that you pay a sub to play.  Why do you think you have a right to tell UO what they can or can not do?  I use to play a MMO that had ZERO interaction between the players and the game owners.  If you liked what they provided then you played and if you didn't then you quit, plain and simple.  I have been here for 25+ years and still find new stuff or make a different type of char on other shards.  Nowhere in any agreement that I have agreed to says UO has to talk to me or listen to what I have to say.  My voice is my pocketbook and I still find UO entertaining so I still pay and play.  UO just put out a newsletter telling us what is coming up and all you can do is bitch about it.  People get mad at EMs when something comes up in real and an event is canceled or postponed, You have ONE dev Bleak doing NL and UO coding and you have Kyronix doing UO, 2 people maintaining/trying to upgrade a 25 year old game and when able get on TC with players to figure things out.  WOW I just did a popps and IMHO I really do not think there is anything that anybody could say to you or UO could do that you would not find fault in.
    edited August 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Don't feed the Frodo troll. He doesn't read. He just loves to make up things in his head that he inserts in to the conversation and then argue with himself about it. As you can see, I've never said that 'all GMs/EMs are cheaters'. He did this in the other thread too, when I said oh another boring ToT and he told me 'I had no idea what NL was going to be so how could I know it's boring'? Wish these forums had an ignore feature....