Still looking for that roadmap

Are we really to have nothing until Halloween..

Comments

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 653
    Do you sail in Tram or Fel?
    Asking for a friend..... >:)
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    Do you sail in Tram or Fel?
    Asking for a friend..... >:)
    Both  ;)
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    SWTOR has lots of things going on right now.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “They are too busy having brainstorming sessions about the best way to censor people posting
    the wrong kind of facts

Trying to figure out why other games don’t make logging off part of the gameplay.
    I guess it’s Bill Gates fault for putting the shutdown button in the start menu, now anything goes”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    Yoshi said:
    “They are too busy having brainstorming sessions about the best way to censor people posting
    the wrong kind of facts

Trying to figure out why other games don’t make logging off part of the gameplay.
    I guess it’s Bill Gates fault for putting the shutdown button in the start menu, now anything goes”
    Games have had save game. Restart if you do like like the results you got since floppy days.

Are you new to gaming?

You played the original Civilization without saving before each fight? 

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Here's your roadmap, follow it ty

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Roadmap 2023-2050:

1) NLS
    2) As above.
    - last item-
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Seth said:
    Roadmap 2023-2050:

1) NLS
    2) As above.
    - last item-
    See I'd be ok with that with some communication and pictures or as i like to call it proof..the reality is Mesanna caught misk playing on an emulator and he lied and said it was NL now they cant figure out how to add to real game and are stuck in a horrible lie
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,180
    Been over a week since the Summer Solstice BBQ happened... wonder if we will hear anything from the team about anything...anytime soon.... I'd love a reason to log in (ie fresh content/rewards) so I could use the characters I've built on the accounts I've paid for...
    Anything even if it's just yep nothing until Halloween.  Mesanna just acting like a spoiled child at this point 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,180
    @Kyronix - Can you give us some sort of idea when we can expect some sort of communication to come out (newsletter or UO.com) about when we can expect the next batch of content? 
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    keven2002 said:
    @ Kyronix - Can you give us some sort of idea when we can expect some sort of communication to come out (newsletter or UO.com) about when we can expect the next batch of content? 
    ohh thats easy, course im not a developer, but i can help ya there, October, player named skeletons in graveyards, and pumpkins and the big red dudes who name i forget, November big turkey, December Christmas tree bods and Krampus, January well ill be kinda of surprised if UO is still around at that point so will we see