circle of transparency

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited July 2023 in Bugs
"Both clients

Doesn't work behind mountains (rock)
my char is somewhere behind here

so also can't see any fields/enemy player etc

expected result: for cicle of transparency to give circle of transparency"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Working as intended, this is not a bug. @Mariah @Rorschach time to lock this down.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Fuzzy toes has spoken. Lock her down! Grats on the promotion Frodo! 
    Dang straight, this has always been this way so this is how UO made it contrary to what @Mervyn / @Yoshi thinks
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "whats problem sorry?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    What is your problem?  Did you get owned by someone hiding behind a rock so you put in a bug report when this is how it has worked from day one.  LOL
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "someone report to me, that they can't see field/conflag or dropped objects behind as player blocked them, can't see what weapon someone holding or where they are in relation to their horse etc.

almost all bugs been present since day 1. (Mask falling off head when you walk SE direction on mount been like that since day 1), don't mean anything

circle of transparency is circle of transparency, it's not called circle of transparency except mountain or anything like that.

I don't see problem sorry

I wasn't there for the incident, but i directed the user to the setting, she advised they already had setting checked, so i went and checked it out, sure enough, seems legit"