Myrmidex has Tigers
Eodon Tribe has anything that is not part of the eodon tribes as opposite
Eodon Slayer has anything that lives outside eodon as opposite

someone can check please?

not documented on wiki

edit he found link from dev
 @Mariah please add

"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Great find!  Thanks

Mariah will be busy with that for a while.  The slayer wiki page is down right now.

Have to ask, Why Tigers?  Was there going to be a giant Tiger Boss at some point? But it did not make it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Thank you. I was not aware of that information, although I did have, from Publish 90,

• New super slayer category, Eodon Tribe gives double damage against Eodon tribal people, causing 1.5x damage from other creatures found in the Valley of Eodon.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2023
    "(fyi,
    found the following additional vulnerabilities, pinco will update his UI to show debuff for these too

bat slayer vuln to undead
    bear slayer vuln to undead
    beetle vuln to undead
    bird vuln to undead
    bovine vuln to undead
    flame vuln to undead
    ice vuln to undead
    mage slayer vuln to undead
    goblin vuln to undead, (pinco already aware),
    vermin vuln to undead,

wolf slayer...could not determine any vulnerability)

I think CC should also show a debuff maybe, or at least it should display somewhere,
    maybe on the item description
    EG bird slayer (undead opposed)
    or something"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    How many of us ran around in Fire with a flame tali and an Undead weapon?  I did not notice the undeads doing more damage.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,843
    Pawain said:
    How many of us ran around in Fire with a flame tali and an Undead weapon?  I did not notice the undeads doing more damage.
    OOoOooOo

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

"its not clear in game about slayer vuln unless you use pinco UI,
    here some sampire i am about to raid"

Ratmern are vulnerable to repond slayer, and it is that which causes the opposition to undead.
    edited June 2023
    “Yes, so why samp is wearing undead slayer? he/she don’t know they will receive double damage from the spawn they are working.

ontop of being attacked by me, he/she died very easy

he/she will only know if they are using pinco"

Yoshi said:
    “Yes, so why samp is wearing undead slayer? he/she don’t know they will receive double damage from the spawn they are working.

ontop of being attacked by me, he/she died very easy

he/she will only know if they are using pinco"

A lot of players just leave on what they have.  It like a tamer taking the wrong damage pet to an encounter.  Like taking a 100%  physical damage pet without Chivalry to one of the dungeon events.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited June 2023
    Yoshi said:

mage slayer vuln to undead

Now that is interesting. Especially considering Liches, Lich Lords, Ancient Liches, Skeletal Mages, and the named Skeletal Mages in Bedlam (Master Jonath, Master Mikael) are vulnerable to Mage Slayer, and are also Undead. Only time i really use a Mage Slayer Tali though is when killing off a Crazed/Burning Mage.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    There is a belief that wearing the opposite slayer allows you to go beyond the damage cap. I havent tried it, but it was talked aboit on stratics like 6 years back
    “I think that’s something unique to the dark father,
    someone like @PlayerSkillFTW might be able to fill this in”
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Norry said:
    There is a belief that wearing the opposite slayer allows you to go beyond the damage cap. I havent tried it, but it was talked aboit on stratics like 6 years back
        It's true, or at least was.... i haven't used it in a while but with the way things are done around here i highly suspect they have not been fixed.

Demon against Darkfather in doom is normal slayer that works against it, but with elemental slayer or any 'lesser' elemental slayers, you will could sometimes hit for nearly 400 damage AIs

Fezzik the Ogre cook in revamped Wrong dungeon works this way if you use Repond & Undead slayer the ogre takes far more damage than stacking 2 repond slayers..

the problem with both of them, is that they're also the opposite slayers, so you will take extra damage when hit by them as well.

There may be others that this... bug effects.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited June 2023
    Norry said:

Yoshi said:
    “I think that’s something unique to the dark father,
    someone like @ PlayerSkillFTW might be able to fill this in”

It only works against creatures with retaliatory abilities, like the Dark Father's "Unholy Bone Throw", or Fezzik the Ogre Cook's "Maggot Pot Throw". If the mob has a chance to instantly retaliate with an ability when hit, and has a Slayer vulnerability, then the Opposite Slayer will allow you to bypass the usual 300% Damage Cap.
    Medusa may be one of these mobs as well, but i haven't done her in awhile.
    "(wiki still shows wrong information)"

I didn't make that up! that's the information we were given at the time.
    You maintain that they are all vulnerable to undead?
    Can anyone confirm that?
    “(I emailed you about this 5/2/2021)"
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    Spam 
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Skett said:
    Spam 

Spam, reported. Please close thread ban user ty regime all hail no players