multiboxing, never got an answer

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited June 2023 in General Discussions
"multiboxing supposed to be an offence.

So you're okay to 'half multibox'?
One guild automatically all target one player with script that joins all players for one to disarm and all players automatically attack disarmed player.

It's same as multibox no? just because individual players posses some movement choice and can maintain some control..most is automatic"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2023
    "okay, broadsword forcing people use some scripts (to fix nerve strike/attunement bug/nearest hostile/rubberband front houses etc),

but there must be a limit no?
    when some guilds playing, they are running so many scripts it causing so much lag and making people crash and even shard to crash sometimes with the number of scripts that are running

Screenshot from youtube,
    you get some sort of hit chance bonus for script that auto attacks target 5 times in a second?
    all this stuff causing so much lag
    screen shot removed, ToS reference rule 9

they force people to use some scripts, and it comes with so many extra problems, they are just making life difficult for themselves in the long run"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • AlexAlex Posts: 23
    wow
    We have Glacial Horses now? I want those horses and all the armor too    :)
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    That is because he is using an illegal client
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,800
    The answer is multiboxing is against the ToS.  The offenders need to be caught by a GM to be sanctioned. GMs can not be every where monitoring every interaction between players.  If you suspect someone is multiboxing include the targetIDs of the characters and not just their names when you fill out your report.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    The OP does not want an answer/solution.  OP wants to complain.
    edited June 2023
    That is because he is using an illegal client
    “No such thing as illegal client 
    classic client banned in most guilds due to bugs
    as none of the testers tested anything in fel

here search on YouTube: uo atlantic pvp recent
    https://youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Uo+atlantic+pvp+recent

If it’s illegal how can people play Atlantic OPENLY with it without fear of action on account?

Because classic client is not playable in fel currently 
    maybe soon, I posted bug reports but they have not given a date for when people can use.
    blame people like Pawain and Rorscharch for delays (although they could be same person)”
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Years ago when UO had physical server locations, I lived less then 100miles from the Atlantic server. I never moved as fast as these guys in the vid link. CrAzY....

If they’re actually in Russia playing that fast w zero lag... I’m so glad I’ve quit playing UO for other games, seriously glad...
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited June 2023
    Stump hacks, HP percentage points above everyones head, house hacks...and MY EJs with the Enhanced Client.. get banned for standing on my ship lol...
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    edited June 2023
    “It’s so easy to kill people who are using CC,
    i saw a guy today who tried to run away and his char literally stopped on a tree and so died. He must have been on CC it’s first time I seen this.

CC don’t even navigate around trees? 

Nobody going to go back to it even if they fix the bugs…

Why someone going to play a client where even the trees are out to get you..
    Forget reapers, at least you can push through them..”
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Yoshi said:
    “It’s so easy to kill people who are using CC,
    i saw a guy today who tried to run away and his char literally stopped on a tree and so died. He must have been on CC it’s first time I seen this.

CC don’t even navigate around trees? 

Nobody going to go back to it even if they fix the bugs…

Why someone going to play a client where even the trees are out to get you..
    Forget reapers, at least you can push through them..”
    So you are saying it would be a waste of time to fix bugs?  Because yall will still use the other client.

Well give the Devs credit, they figured out that years ago!  :D  No wasted time on Bugs in UO!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    A lot of the multiboxing I've seen heavily relies on the bandage crossheal timer being 1 second instead of the 6 or so seconds it takes to self heal (which is a pretty inherently broken mechanic in itself with that low of timer) and these 3rd party programs take full advantage of it. Make all bandage crosshealing timers the same (based on dex) as healing yourself, as it should have been in the first place, would be an over-due bug fix and nice slap in the face to multiboxers.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.