3 Reasons Not To PVP in 2023

2»

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2023
    “yes it does, there is no other solution to attunement bug etc using legal means (aside from using EC which is not same game)
    nobody is going to play a game where you cast a spell and it casts the spell and then tells you it don’t do anything after you casted it lol..
    How this got through any test?
    and it don’t even tell you how much longer to wait so you rinse and repeat until death haha, why they would fix this in EC and leave it broken in CC?
    publish 86 for EC:
    Added a cooldown to the following spells: 
    • Attunement
    • Magic Reflection
    they must not want anyone to play CC or it’s just not supported anymore

both these spells there are cool-down problems on CC and bug reports raised, as the game is letting you cast the spell with no effect instead of presenting you with the cool-down message like evasion”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited June 2023
    "you cannot play in fel without a debuff for nerve strike,
    if you use the help feature to say that your debuff is not working
    GM will tell you they are unable to fix,
    you MUST install 3rd party fix

they are practically endorsing it because
    1) they don't ban anyone
    2) they don't give you solution for 2d..

forum mods say you're not forced to, but they provide NO solution for 2d, only delete your comments and tell you to email an unmanned email address uobugs@,

nobody going to play a game where opponent enjoys his play with no bugs will kill you in 3 seconds because you are playing with bugs

Who is going to pay money for that experience?

hey welcome customers, thanks for playing...

there's no information in game or on the website or anywhere about where you gotta go to install the bug fixes, have to source on the blackmarket at your own risk, what is this???"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited June 2023
    "(how giving someone an unmanned email address to email bug report to isn't a form of trolling i don't know...)"
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    The email address is NOT unmanned.
    No way on this earth am I going to add a link to an unauthorised program on the player wiki!
    edited June 2023
    “You email report, you get email confirmation back instantly to confirm you submitted, then still nothing happen after 5 year.

it’s unmanned

there’s no evidence it’s manned,
    anyone ever received an email back to say okay we’re looking into it or anything?
    or request for more info or clarification etc
    or even to say if something is working as intended?”
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,305
    edited June 2023
    UO is an older game with an older player base.  In the short time I have played a lot of names I used to see here, I see no more.  Don’t think it’s because they went on to other games or just became dissatisfied with this one.  That’s just reality.  Even in its current state UO has all the elements it needs to continue, but just does not know how to put them together in a way to attract or maintain new players.  I don’t do third party programs nor do I do PvP so I can’t speak to those.  Nor, does succeeding interest me that much that I am willing to take the time to learn how to use third party programs, or spend the money or effort it takes to get them.   I use EC and it plays just fine except for the usual bugs, like targeting, that are mentioned here all the time.  Don’t really know the solution, but think it really requires some serious consideration to be given to the effects of past management decisions and maybe input from the player base.  Maybe start out with a in game effort for defining the reasons the player base isn’t growing. See the reasons mentioned in this forum quite often.  Maybe also define just what UO is, have never seen a consensis on that.
    edited June 2023
    @Arnold7 you should not have targeting issues on EC please pm me, there is smart targeting with filters (that is not avail on CC) and that should fix issues”