Why is EA shop down, I wanna buy gametime

This is the issue since yesterday... EA shop is failure, not wanna sell me gametime... EA do not want norway boy to play the game....

Comments

• MandrakeMandrake Posts: 61
    same thing today, ea do not like norway boy try buy game time.... me am sad
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794
    What is the URL you are going to?  I have no problem going to https://www.ea.com/games/ultima/ultima-online

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "yes its down, when you click on any add-on"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794
    Yoshi said:
    "yes its down, when you click on any add-on"

Odd because this is what I get when I click on the 3 month token

"must be certain regions only, site is different for each country"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • panoramix2009panoramix2009 Posts: 10
    edited May 2023
    in Canada too have same msg
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     I bought some SOVs and the email had the PENDING instead of the Code and the Second SOV purchase gave me the please try a different payment method.  Thought maybe I had depleted the UO bank account with a couple of largish non UO purchases so checked and there was still a few thousand dollars in that acct.  So yep a store malfunction. Same as the store malfunction several months ago as far as I can tell.  Think it was like 4-5 hours later I got a Code for the PENDING one in the Email.

“The site gives the 500 error in Japan and Europe”
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Yoshi said:
    “The site gives the 500 error in Japan and Europe”
      Except I am not in Japan or Europe and have been getting the 500 error when I try to purchase 5k Sovs again. But like last time can buy 2k Sovs all day long with no problem.

• stormystormy Posts: 7
    ah once again we can not buy codes in the UK yesterday the 1-month codes were still available now the same 500 error as everyone else, I can only put this down to the worldwide market where codes are no longer being planted in the fields and those that do make it to 6 month old are not being picked as there are no code pickers to fill the code baskets I assume there on strike like the rest of the world (dam that sounded sarcastic even for me).
    Let's hope for good weather strikes to be stopped so some of the code seeds make it to maturity as they are an endangered species and we need to look after the few if any we can get. There may be some codes in the local zoo with the other unfortunate species we as a human race are rushing to make extinct ill have to go and check or could someone (maybe the game management look into this at some point)
    I tried again today - the shop still says 500 error when i click to buy... Plz fix this...

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,249
    edited May 2023
  • stormystormy Posts: 7
    I believe there is a 6-month golden tree in Tibet just booked a flight I will harvest what I can no need to tk I should be back in early 2026 so still quicker than the game devs))
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    I was trying to help a returning player from Germany earlier and he couldn't buy ToL due to whatever this is. 
  • TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 194
    Still not working for Germany. No info. Whats going on in that company?
  • AlexAlex Posts: 23
    @Mariah @Rorschach ;  would be too much to ask one of you to let @Mesanna know about this issue and ask her to please release a note on uo.com that this is current NOT possible to buy anything at the EA store?  not everyone use forums!
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    edited June 2023
    Mesanna is aware 
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 247
    edited June 2023
    Mandrake said:
    @Mesanna @Kyronix @Misc @Bleak
    We still see red here in Germany ;) ... when had the "brainiacs" of EA thought to fix the dilemma? I would but very much wish that I can soon shop again as usual there and keep my accounts active ;)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

I can still not buy GT Code... Is it coming a fix to it?
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    I just got 2 codes in UK. so should be up and working now!
  • AlexAlex Posts: 23
    I can confirm as well, they fixed. I just bought 10 codes!
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 247
    edited June 2023
    Na also  - geht doch ;) - warum nicht gleich so?

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)