Fel / Tram Bug

2»

Comments

• gaygay Posts: 358
    edited April 2023
    @ gay Tram is a mirror of Fel.  You can not mirror something that did not exist when UO was launched with Fel only and the Tram landscape was never there. 

Felucca was the original world, yes. And trammel was mirrored on that original world, while the original overworld changed in appearance. This change is controlled via the seasonal settings. However felucca serverside rules are that of the original felucca, which is now trammel. Making felucca a mirror of trammel. Because if trammel were a true mirror of felucca then sapling would be impassable as they would be governed by the ruleset of the impassable gravestones.

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    OK I see what you mean
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    edited April 2023
    Sorry I meant saplings, not spruces.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    edited April 2023
    @ gay Tram is a mirror of Fel.  You can not mirror something that did not exist when UO was launched with Fel only and the Tram landscape was never there. 
    UO was the undesolated landscape when Launched. They desolated UO, called it fel and copied the undesolated land to what we call Tram.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    edited April 2023
    gay said:

It doesn't "remove" them.

Take a screenshot of somewhere in tram, and then the exact same spot in fel, you'll see that they line up.

Sapling, spruce, bush... call them what you will. I haven’t logged on to play in a looong time but in my testing +15yrs ago changing the setting did indeed remove one of the gravestones in the areas tested.

I’ve never tried to ‘paperdoll through’ gravestones so can’t comment on something with which I have zero experience.

Changing the setting does effectively allow passage thru gravestones without any need of user input other then movement.

TY @Mariah for finding that long forgotten link ;)
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "yes less obstacles,
    i wrote that already, why nobody read anything?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    @ Mariah TYVM  Is there a color/number chart?

I believe they are regular hexadecimal colors Try this:

TYVM @Mariah
    edited April 2023
    I was under the impression that all the color selections were in the UO.cfg file in each of the Char folders, wrong.  Where are all the default/char selected colors stored for the CC.  These are the only color choices I could find in the UO.CFG file
    HighlightColorCanAttack=28
    HighlightColorCriminal=28
    PartyMessageColor=28
    GuildChatColor=0
    AllianceChatColor=0
    ConferenceChatColor=33

I know we have a lot more things we can pick but I con not find them.