Pumpkin cannons 
Sails
Jolly Rogers 
Etc
For goodness sake remove cap on doubloons
Add all past tot rewards to black market 

Comments

• Pirate Captain Trading cards. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited April 2023
    I feel like each time they update the  'turn in rewards', they should wipe everyone's points just before adding new rewards.

It's gotta be frustrating when they finally get around to updating rewards and everyone has points to buy every single new thing added to the list before it's even there.  -it's probably the reason they're so hesitant about updating those things.

Library, Museum, Zoo, Clean-up, & Black Market etc.

Unless you mean from actual pirate hunting and not the from points you get from Doubloons.
    Looks like there's a bit of both in there.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,022
    CovenantX said:
    I feel like each time they update the  'turn in rewards', they should wipe everyone's points just before adding new rewards.

It's gotta be frustrating when they finally get around to updating rewards and everyone has points to buy every single new thing added to the list before it's even there.  -it's probably the reason they're so hesitant about updating those things.

Unless you mean from actual pirate hunting and not the from points you get from Doubloons.
    High sea needs and deserves an all around update I'm willing to bet if they had asked the players NL  or update high seas high seas would win hands down 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    edited April 2023
    CovenantX said:

Yup I was the reason they made the dungeon rewards reset at each event. Kotl lasted a long time, on LS we did it very often, 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes one after another on weekends.

When sorcerers dungeon started, I was able to use those points to buy 2 or 3 of everything when it opened.  I posted a pic and lots of people were Jealous so they emailed the devs.

So when Khaldun came out, the Dungeon points start over.

And I agree here also, the Doubloons are ridiculously easy to get in bulk. I had 8 Billion when they capped them.  Basically no one would have a reason to play UO for more than an hour a year to get all the past rewards if they were put on the Pirate vendor.  

They should add new rewards to the Pirate and water tiles would be really popular. And I would have a sea floor on one of my houses.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    When you request changes you should put in the effort like this guy did.

https://community.stratics.com/threads/please-add-dancing-to-the-game-picture-heavy.176064/

:D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Pawain said:
    When you request changes you should put in the effort like this guy did.

https://community.stratics.com/threads/please-add-dancing-to-the-game-picture-heavy.176064/

:D 
    We had the ability to do like every single one of those dance moves. I know the program that allowed you use those emotes stopped working a very long time ago though.

there used to be a guy that would line up 10 characters north of skara bank and have them all dance. (on LS I want to say 99' til maybe ML or SE expansion, then the guy just disappeared (or maybe they still play, I never knew who his main chars were)  I'm not exactly sure why those emotes were removed.

I actually was thinking about some of those emotes a few days ago.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659