Is there a way to apply game time to an UO account with unknown EA credentials?

In context with departed players memorial defilement (which also removed the character statue from its location) I remember, that I still have the credentials of an account of such a player. I do not know and do not have access to the connected EA account.
So I'd like to know is there is a way to reactivate that account without above information.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I think someone gave Messana a code one time to add to someone's account to keep it active? I may be wrong on this.
  • This was something they implemented a while ago. Never tried to use though.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2023
    Olahorand said:
    In context with departed players memorial 

“what does this have to do with memorials?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    Yoshi said:
    Olahorand said:

Since you changed the subject to memorials.

How do you read them?  I hover over the wall, nothing. I click the wall, says memorial wall, I dbl clk the wall, nothing.  This is on Atlantic and LS.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I just had a thought, if you are trying to just get a statue, when the account goes past its 90 days, you can log in and make one? I have a guildmate that I had access to their account for use and after 90 days off I was able to login and do stuff on their account for them again. It would become an EJ account, but please read over the rules about EJ accounts and pets with packs, if they hop off, they can't get back on or get booted off the pet if stuff is in the pets pack. If you are just looking to get the name of the person, you could always just make a "look alike char" with their name to create a statue.
  • Yea - must be coowner to use the statue - which is not possible for EJ accounts.
  • Yoshi said:
    Olahorand said:

Well the destroyed memorial creates the requirement to redo a statue of the character who was living in this place (a statue was part of the memorial)...