Vet reward gump

I have account that just hit years but gump not showing is there way to manually open ?

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,403
    re log

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    I had one malfunction this morning hit 1 year, gump opened on log in, picked 1 and gump didn't come back up. Took like 30 log out and ins but eventually did open again. And no there is no way to manually open it, its all server side initiated on the vet rewards. Could be the same malfunction as I had. Also could be sometimes the vet gump runs a a server up or two behind the actual acct age.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Ya I close that gump so fast even when I log in to look at them. I have to re log.

Getting that fancy fishing pole, I see.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,022
    Tyrath said:
    I had one malfunction this morning hit 1 year, gump opened on log in, picked 1 and gump didn't come back up. Took like 30 log out and ins but eventually did open again. And no there is no way to manually open it, its all server side initiated on the vet rewards. Could be the same malfunction as I had. Also could be sometimes the vet gump runs a a server up or two behind the actual acct age.
    It's an account i just reopened only been a couple days so will give a minute to sync up
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    edited February 2023
    It is one of the gumps the devs do not want users to manually invoke.  They made an effort to hide the functionality. It does not even show up as an option in the System.Events list in the EC as something that can be invoked. Probably helps keep hackers from attacking the reward system.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Grimbeard said:
    Tyrath said:
    It's an account i just reopened only been a couple days so will give a minute to sync up

Same it was one of my new accts that turned 12 months after I quit and still kept aging while sub time ran out. LOL my quitting and just letting everything IDOC was hard on my crystal portals and comod boxes :)  I collected my soul stones on Siege on most of the accts before I got bored and since I primarily play on Siege... but let the comod boxes and portals go poof in the idocs. So resubbing accts that are in the 7-10 month range to collect their 3 vet pics to replace all that junk. LOL not going to burn the 10-20+ year old vet picks on 1st year stuff :)