2023 Wishlist Thread

2»

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    My wish is simply, that the Devs DO THEIR JOBS, and enforce the ToS!!! It shouldn't something that has to be asked for, but, here we are. The amount of scripting/cheating/RMT's they ALLOW and ENABLE is just pitiful, and sad. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • and before i forget,  for the love of gawd  make the commodity deed boxes have a large gump feature!!!!  either that or make them changable, like the house telles... like u can make them look like a crate or a chest...  
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    i just have one wish for the new year, a Dev team that actually cares about UO and who communicate with the player base, ohh and a fixing bugs thats been around for years and doin something about the rampant cheating would be nice to. ok i so i guess i got 3 wishes.
  • Large gump for all containers.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "want plain epaulette to transmog onto
    and epaulette to show on your char not just paperdoll"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    Same as always 
    Update black market rewards 
    Raise or remove cap (why is this only turn in system with cap?)
    More ships they should sail from every port static shipping lane with random spawn 
    Make other ships fight back 
    Update fish monger rewards give us useful things 
    No no name talisman 
    Bait that actually works 
    Fishing barge....
  • TheoTheo Posts: 167
    edited January 2023
    Bod book alphabetical sort option. 

Tinker runic tools. 

Update library collection rewards and points for donated items.  Add more higher point donation items. Add some of the shard bound dungeon items to the collection. 

Bod books take one lockdown like SOT books, PS books and Alacrity books. 

Make Imbuing alacrity drop from tmaps. 

Allow runic tool combining to 500 instead of 100 charges. 

Allow axing of scroll binders to drop partially combined scrolls. (Like 2/10 you can axe and get two scrolls back)

All buyable items on vendors start with 100 instead of 20.  Why are we limited to 20 helmets then wait for 15 minutes for restock?  Restock immediately. 

Easter eggs added to clean up points. 

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    edited January 2023
    Theo said:

Allow runic tool combining to 500 instead of 100 charges. 

All buyable items on vendors start with 100 instead of 20.  Why are we limited to 20 helmets then wait for 15 minutes for restock?  Restock immediately. 

Easter eggs added to clean up points. 
    You made several good recommendations. I do like the idea about allowing high combining numbers on runics because I have several of the same type tools taking up space currently with no new weapons I need to make (I didn't need to make any for Deceit because I had them left over from last Deceit).

I'd also say that in addition to vendors carrying more items (and no restock time limit) that reagents/blank scrolls should be added to that list. It doesn't really make sense that NPC vendors have things like potions/spell scrolls/other resources all starting at 500 with instant respawn but reagents/blank scrolls do not.

I think everything in the game should be added to the cleanup points; including new holiday gifts/tokens/anniversary gifts/etc. I've always thought that the 20 different hues of the same gifts/rewards was a little hypocritical of a Dev team that has said that players shouldn't be stockpiling items. If I want just 1 hue but it takes me 20 tries to get it; give me the incentive to toss the other 19 items and just keep the 1 rare hue.
  • As far as runics go, I would be happy if they just stacked. That way I could also buy whatever quantity I wanted without having to buy 500 (or whatever the max would be) charge hammers.

It will never happen, but I would love bod books to only take up 1 slot.

Absolutely yes to making vendors go back to having max quantity of all items before the change. Every so often, I have to spend hours camping vendors (and recalling around) just to replenish my stock of regs or scrolls. I never really understood why it was changed to what it is now.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    A vet reward painting, statue, or thing that gives out one random legendary power scroll per month.
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    edited January 2023
    There is still so much out there I have not discovered or tried that I can not even think of anything new to wish for. Last year was one of the best years I have ever had playing, having mastered champ spawns (with the input of a couple of you right here in this forum). I sell the scrolls from those spawns at 60 percent of the price they go for on Atlantic, and I am still making more gold than I ever did over 15 years of off and on play. This year I do not know where the roads will take me. All I can see is that it will be fun.
  • oooo  got another one!   when buying things from the pirate guy in bucs or the clean up officer let us put a number in for the amount of that that we would like to buy.  cause as it is now u have to go through 2 or 3 pages of menue, then find 1 of the item u want  buy that and start again..... if you are buying mage suits for a vendor or dyes  this can be quite time consuming................   i know u guys have been working on NL but NL is not what has kept UO players in this game for 25 years.... we dont need a new legacy we just need u guys to focus on some of the things that could improve game play for the people who have stuck with uo all this time.
  • All event armor with mage property (can be removed by npc) for template variety (as long as it does not take away one of the other stats). For example. I would use the deceit arms on my super stacked mage if it had mage armor on it. Worried about power creep? Does not matter anymore. There already exists armor drops in all types with maxed out properties of every variety combination of stats and armor type. They just cost alot.

Also, it would not take any real effort to make each piece of event armor available in one of all 3 versions for each event. My melee fighter can only stand to lose 1 piece of heavy armor without noticeable stamina protection loss. It's not terrible but I noticed in Deceit and Deceit is one of the easier events. Two would be very bad for the tougher treasures events. See below:

Version 1: Cloth armor, leather armor, and jewelry will give a minimal bonus to  stamina loss reduction.
    Version 2: Blacksmith armor (platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor) will provide a heavy bonus to stamina loss reduction.
    Version 3: Studded leather armor, stone armor, bone armor, woodland armor, and hide armor will provide a light bonus to stamina loss reduction.

• tree shadows..... is there anything u guys can do about trees casting shadows on floors under them.... ive had to grit my teeth over this for years n years
  • TheoTheo Posts: 167
    Why aren't the goods on every vendor sorted alphabetically?  Go to a blacksmith and their armor and weapons are all in different orders.   Alpha Sort. Please.  

• 80s metal soundtrack.