Is there a pet command that will make them not recall with you?

Is there a pet command that will make bonded pets not recall with you?  Something like stay but more powerful?  Having to tell the pet to stay in the house and then running away from the house before I can recall someplace is getting tiring.
Tagged:

Comments

• CyrusCyrus Posts: 49
    Not that I know of.
    If it's near you, it recalls with you as far as I know.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I don't know of one either, but you can gate without it. Tell it to stay and it won't follow you through a gate. Or you could stable it?
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Also be careful on going too far away from your pet, if it does a loyalty check and you are not in "line of sight" it will lose loyalty and have a chance of going wild. 
    As always feed your pets before doing any actions or atleast make sure they are "wonderfully" before you do ;)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    sometimes when I feed my beetle I will use a crystal portal before commanding my pet & it doesn't go with me. however it does tend to run in the direction that i'm headed. I live at Luna & tend to use portal to go to Luna mint and have often passed my pet when headed back to my house.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    X release 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    TimSt said:
    Is there a pet command that will make bonded pets not recall with you?  Something like stay but more powerful?  Having to tell the pet to stay in the house and then running away from the house before I can recall someplace is getting tiring.

You may need to take your pet to a pet psychiatrist for his anti social behavior.  Take him to town more often and he will get used to being around others.

If you are trying to go to places where you can not use a pet ball then I hope your pet goes wild while he is left alone. 

I think my fingers channeled Mervyn there...  :#
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    should we call you Pavyn or Merwain?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    It is that several of my characters have rabbits and cats as house pets.  Having them recall with the characters to unsafe locations like Doom is not ideal.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It's ancient ugly coding. The command means Stay here, not count to 3 and follow me.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.