Your Naughty Twin...

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
Your Naughty Twin teleports you away with a Naughty Laugh...we won't even discuss this weird and cringey language used, although in this day and age it's perfectly acceptable I guess...

I"m not participating in the Deceit frivolity...but I DO enjoy the occasional ToT shenanigans. That being said, can we talk about the ridiculous RNG when it comes to Naughty Twin appearance @Kyronix ? I just did a test and I ToT'd 50 times, I had a Naughty Twin visit  12 times and 7 of those were teleportation trips.

Can you check into the % chance of a Twin showing up and THEN also teleporting you, because it's my valued opinion that it's entirely too high, and possibly change it for next years fun ? I don't expect to Win UO by Trick or Treating, but I also don't expect to spend 7.14 percent of my time returning to the place I was so I can continue with my lifes mission of rotting my UO teeth out.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    By the way, just now, I got teleported away by my Naughty Twin and the very next ToT attempt my Naughty Twin stole my candy....seriously ?

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Oh and 30 seconds later I get @Kyronix head on a spike...Coincidence ? I think not...

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I think I was able to run away as fast as I could when I noticed the lead up to Naughty Twin so It would not tele me.  Now I only T or T in Zento, you just start over at the healers when teleported away.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I"ve had never ever been able to outrun a Naughty Twin....but I"m bored, and somewhat tipsy on Aldi wine, so I'll try...

You have to start running before the twin is made, There is a clue that they are going to pull a trick.

Try another night, Sounds funner the way you are doing it.
  • EyeEye Posts: 91
    What's a good place to trick/treat?
    Eye said:
    What's a good place to trick/treat?
    Better hurry!  I like Tokuno.  Start at healer and go to crafters then Inn then Bakery.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited November 2022
    Royal city gate near moongate
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • .... and somewhat tipsy on Aldi wine, so I'll try...
    *winks like an owl
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com