Atlantic Pirate Flag

What's the deal with this piece of artwork?...

It's shard bound item only found on Atlantic?

Comments

  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,956
     :D Yup  I have a couple that I cant take anywhere.  Probably a gift when Atlantic crashed or something. 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 626
    Aw for cryin out loud. Boooo!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,956
    edited August 5


    Something was late on Atl apparently. It is cool tho.

    I could not find any info on it.

    I did see Skett doing suspicious things in the Inn.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 626
    I’m glad I didn’t click ‘Buy’! I almost did! That would have been a bummer. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 574
    edited August 5
    Ya it didn’t work I tried tho 

    not sure why they would make it shard bound would have looked cool on my pirate pub 

    I was transferring items from accounts @Pawain tomorrow I’ll finally be done with all 25 shards:) 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 923
    Back in 2014? I think...Atlantic was reverted 2 weeks and they were promised something to make up for it....

    this is what they got.

  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,566
    Larisa said:
    Back in 2014? I think...Atlantic was reverted 2 weeks and they were promised something to make up for it....

    this is what they got.
    If that's true that is hilarious. So you lost 2 weeks of game play and your gift is... a pirate flag that is shard bound. Maybe they will use that concept for any NL reverts lmao.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 626
    Ah ok, thanks Larissa. I was so excited when I saw one! There's a LOT of them on vendors for relatively short money.

    Would players on Atlantic really be all, boooo hisssss, if that item (by any other name) became available somehow? Like on the Buc's Den pirate? Like Skett says, they need to be in the pirate pub! ;-}
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 923
    keven2002 said:
    Larisa said:
    Back in 2014? I think...Atlantic was reverted 2 weeks and they were promised something to make up for it....

    this is what they got.
    If that's true that is hilarious. So you lost 2 weeks of game play and your gift is... a pirate flag that is shard bound. Maybe they will use that concept for any NL reverts lmao.
    Oh it's true...it was 2013.

    You can google Atlantic Revert Jolly Roger Flag

    I think it took them quite awhile to actually get it out, this thread from 2015 on Stratics will shed some light. 

    https://community.stratics.com/threads/atlantic-revert-jolly-roger-flag.305513/

  • HippoHippo Posts: 192
    Definitely an item - or similar one - that should be on Buc's Den pirate vendor!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,566
    Thank you!

    I had to laugh when I started reading the Stratics thread because it's like deja vu. The flag was promised some time in 2013 (possibly for an Aug revert?) and wasn't actually put out until April 2015 because Mesanna didn't like the artwork. I wonder what the excuse was back in 2013 when they weren't spending all their time on building out NL (or were they?!?!) 

    Good chance the people that were effected by the revert were not even around almost 2 years later when the item was put out.

    Too funny.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,956
    Well we know why it has that name. The gift was late.  :D
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,523
    keven2002 said:


    Good chance the people that were effected by the revert were not even around almost 2 years later when the item was put out.


    I have a friend who said that she had crafted stuff for that years christmas gifts.
    I believe she said it was for around 100-150 people
    And she was so distraught that she had to do them over again.
    (I believe some people ended up helping her though)

    I only heard about that when the clicky was put up for the flag.
    And I was glad I could help others get the flag
    because they were away when the clicky was placed.
Sign In or Register to comment.