Lost soulstones

Hello! I just returned and I came to find my house had IDOC'd and I have lost more then 15 soulstones filled with skills.

Considering they are rendered useless to anyone except for myself I'm trying to do a longshot to see if someone has acquired them.

The soulstones has skills connected to the following characters:
Last Emperor
Myrdin
A Slave
Ronin
Sweethoney

Please write here, ICQ me or send me an email to hassud112@hotmail.com if you might have any.

There is of course also a Finder's Fee for whoever have those!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 41

how long ago did your house IDOC?  if it's been awhile (several years), then they are probably gone.  With the way the skills are now, it's very easy to raise them again.  if you have r/l money to spend just by a Advanced Character token and you got 90 in a skill quickly.

Good luck though in finding them. There are some Soulstone graveyards kept up by players, but not many now-and-days. because the of the value of the turn-in rate of the cleanup points.

best of luck.

Wildfire

• MyrdinMyrdin Posts: 5
    It was about a year ago. I know its easy to raise skills but there were some skills there that isnt as easy such as Peacemaking, Fishing etc.

I was advised by people on the shard to write here to see if I might get lucky :-)

Thanks for the help.
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    edited May 2018
    Soul stones were gived "clean up points" a while back, so unfortunatly i'd say the trash can long since ate them.
    In the same month you may get lucky, over a year ago?? i highly doubt it, sorry.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    They should change Soulstones so you can access them through the context menu on yourself and work on all servers. Current Soulstones just become a deco item you can turn on/off.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited May 2018
    Syncros said:
    They should change Soulstones so you can access them through the context menu on yourself and work on all servers. Current Soulstones just become a deco item you can turn on/off.
    So you can have a 120 in every skill and walk around and change when you want.  How do you propose you give skills to one of your chars on that account.  Please do not tell me you want 120 skills in everything so you can have a 120 X 7 chars X every shard of the exact same thing, talk about an easy button.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,793

Being able to walk around with soul stones in your backpack would be nice if you solo like I do.  For example use GM mining to dig up a treasure chest then use the soul stones in my pack to switch mining out for GM Lock Picking. That would let me keep an offensive or defensive skill in place instead of replacing it with lock picking while on a t-map hunt.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I disagree with being able to put soulstones on context menu, reason: comment deleted by moderator?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    This thread is going way off topic. Since Myrdin has gotten a far more helpful answer on the shard forum I think this one can close.
This discussion has been closed.