Please Add Spellweaving Scrolls to Drops on These Ter Mur Monsters

These three monsters found in Ter Mur all have the spellweaving ability: Anlorlem, anlorvaglem, and anlorzen.  Can they please have a chance to drop spellweaving scrolls as part of their loot?

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Can we please after all these years have the ability to scribe spellweaving scrolls?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I vote yes. Darkness wanderers are not easy kills.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Can we please after all these years have the ability to scribe spellweaving scrolls?
    With craftable Spellweaving spellbooks too.  Have a quest to get it like the Queen wants a scribe to make her something.  
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Please do not add reagents to spellweaving... (which is what all other magic scrolls need in order to be crafted.)
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2018
    I agree with the op on making these occasionaly drop a scroll.

There’s no reason to make spellweaving scrolls craftable. It’s the last stamp collecting left in the game. When I first started uo. I remember scouring all the mage vendors looking for spell scrolls I didn’t have. It was a real killjoy when someone handed me a full 64 book. 

And why oh why oh why do we not need reagents to cast spellweaving spells? Did they just forget to add the requirement? 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• RockRock Posts: 567
    Mervyn said:
    I agree with the op on making these occasionaly drop a scroll.
    And why oh why oh why do we not need reagents to cast spellweaving spells? Did they just forget to add the requirement? 

Considering that most experienced magic users have 100% LRC, the reagent issue is sort of moot.  However, I liked the original design.  Instead of using reagents, Spellweaving spells cost extra mana.  Also, it was not a new concept.  Neither Bushido nor Ninjitsu use reagents, either.  (Chivalry uses gold as a reagent; it's more convenient, though, because a Paladin would pre-donate.)
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    drops from these would be nice, I agree.
    as a slightly related note, I've had considerable success in getting these scrolls in a slightly unexpected location - Citadel in Tokuno. Just in case anyone is trying to get them at the moment

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Ninjutsu and Bushido are not overhead casters, they’re more like books of special moves. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited May 2018
    I think I need to reword my post... Spellweaving does not need reagents. That is why the 14 non-quested scrolls are not craftable. If they are made craftable, I hope they do not make SW need reagents in order to have reagents in the recipe.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    Mervyn said:
    Ninjutsu and Bushido are not overhead casters, they’re more like books of special moves. 
    @Mervyn, basically I agree.  I'll note however that the health recovery from Bushido's Confidence stance and all of Ninjitsu's animal forms are essentially magical.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)