Sorry... I'm getting antsy

I'm eagerly looking forward the the March content involving the Frey (or Fey?) and figured since last week still had 1 day of Feb in it that we might have to wait until this week. I thought we'd likely see something Tues/Wed but here we are at 1:30pm EST on Wednesday and still nada. 

@Kyronix - can you give use an idea of what day to expect the event to start? Even a ballpark like this week...next week... last day of March?  :#

Comments

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    Please !
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 412
    Say what? Where and when did you hear of such? Inquiring minds want to know!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    Bah communication that's silly talk
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,355
    Next week I'm busy right now.

  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,284
    Say what? Where and when did you hear of such? Inquiring minds want to know!

    It was in the Feb newsletter. I had my event titles mixed up... I could have made so many more corny puns with Spring Fever!! 


  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    We have to assume xxx days on test then xxx on Origin etc pushing the date for production shards even further..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 1,170
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 412
    March? Spring Fever? Me thinks ya'll got Spring Fever, ya'll are cute and ya'll got some serious bites. :p
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,284
    edited March 9
    McDougle said:
    We have to assume xxx days on test then xxx on Origin etc pushing the date for production shards even further..
    I don't think they are dropping it on TC1. I'm guessing it will be just like the last cycle of events (which also were never on TC1). Basically one day after server up there will be a champ spawn alter or a person outside a dungeon lol.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 971Dev
    Currently targeting the week of the 21st - more details to come in this month's newsletter.  It'll be worth the wait. :)
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 1,170
    edited March 10

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    Kyronix said:
    Currently targeting the week of the 21st - more details to come in this month's newsletter.  It'll be worth the wait. :)
    I'd like this if I could  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 491
    Kyronix said:
    Currently targeting the week of the 21st - more details to come in this month's newsletter.  It'll be worth the wait. :)
    *looks around desparately for a LIKE button*
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,355
    Doesn't care about a like button. 

    More time to get ready is fine.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 491
    Pawain said:
    Doesn't care about a like button. 

    More time to get ready is fine.
    Aren't you supposed to be chasing women around the cruise ship! :)
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,355
    I post while resting between chases.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 491
    Pawain said:
    I post while resting between chases.
    LOL
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • TimTim Posts: 697
    Thanks for bringing me down. I wouldn't of thought of this is you hadn't mentioned it.

    Event start week of 21 cruse starts 8th ya I'm going to get lots of play in  :#

    Enjoy it for me what ever it is  :'(
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    Tim said:
    Thanks for bringing me down. I wouldn't of thought of this is you hadn't mentioned it.

    Event start week of 21 cruse starts 8th ya I'm going to get lots of play in  :#

    Enjoy it for me what ever it is  :'(
    Just the fact that people don't feel they can miss a week or so of these events point out the huge flaw in NL no one can take a year off their regular shard...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,355
    McDougle said:
    Tim said:
    Thanks for bringing me down. I wouldn't of thought of this is you hadn't mentioned it.

    Event start week of 21 cruse starts 8th ya I'm going to get lots of play in  :#

    Enjoy it for me what ever it is  :'(
    Just the fact that people don't feel they can miss a week or so of these events point out the huge flaw in NL no one can take a year off their regular shard...
    What makes you think anything will be new on the regular shards when NL goes live. If they are smart there won't  be anything other than NL for at least 3 months. Pot for how long it takes for someone to complain that other players have fully developed characters in NL and they are finding it too difficult.

    3 days is mine.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    Because not everyone will want NL and they've stated the new system was developed for its easy of deployment when they are busy with NL
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,355
    McDougle said:
    Because not everyone will want NL and they've stated the new system was developed for its easy of deployment when they are busy with NL
    They made the new dynamic events because they are busy with it NOW.  When it is released they should then work on NL events for the crowds that go there.

    But they will have to not have lag when it appears.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,228
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Because not everyone will want NL and they've stated the new system was developed for its easy of deployment when they are busy with NL
    They made the new dynamic events because they are busy with it NOW.  When it is released they should then work on NL events for the crowds that go there.

    But they will have to not have lag when it appears.
    So you think they will simply ignore the production shards? Nope they will have an OF dungeon type events with rewards you will need...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,355
    Will be lonely for you that lag behind the times.
Sign In or Register to comment.