How do I un-target when using the EC's enhanced targeting?

I normally use legacy targeting when using the EC but have recently switched to the enhanced targeting.  But how do I un-target when using the EC's enhanced targeting so nothing is targeted? I have tried the Cancel Cursor Target action without luck.

Comments

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Try pressing escape. 
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    I've never used the enhanced targeting, but that's a difficult term to google and get useful information.  How do you use enhanced targeting in a useful way?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,808

DJAd said:
    Try pressing escape. 

Thanks JDAd.  I thought I had tried that but apparently I did not.

Dizzy said:
    I've never used the enhanced targeting, but that's a difficult term to google and get useful information.  How do you use enhanced targeting in a useful way?

So far I have had mix results with it.  It useful when fighting one opponent because you can target their health bar.  Not useful when you are in the middle of casting a spell and the auto target engages and you cast the spell on the wrong opponent.

• ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    the auto target need to be fixed .
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,031
    Dizzy said:

My mouse wheel is set to scroll up/down for next enemy/previous enemy. One mouse button is set to attack target (basically to draw agro), and another mouse button is set to cursor target current. I can cast a spell, scroll the wheel through selections and then click the button to drop the spell on the target I choose. It's nice as I don't have to worry about dragging health bars or the position of the cursor to hit the target.

-Arroth