Best in slot head piece for gargoyles (thrower)??

I'm using a Major Artifact that has 8 stam / 4 dex + 6 total int + 10LMC + resists. This is by far the weakest piece in the suit but when I'm looking around on vendor search (ATL + a few other shards) I really don't see anything that is much better. I have yet to see a head piece that mirrors some of my other pieces (14 total stam/dex + 10 total int/mana)

I was thinking about going Mace and Shield glasses but that's only 15 total stat points (10str + 5dex) with "meh" resist. The HLD might be handy but I'm adding that on my weapon since I was able to get 100DI on my suit to free up a property.  Since I have 100 DI on my suit already; I also don't need prismatic lenses.

For those that have built out throwers; what are you all using besides those 2 items? I might be wrong but there doesn't seem like there is anything really spectacular for the head slot for a garg (both M&S style artifacts or just plain magic items).

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Welcome to gargoyles we don't deserve nice things...
    I use prismatic ir blackthorns mace and shield but yeah gargoyles are limited...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    So far I fitted out my first gargoyle thrower with the Khal Ankur. The gargoyle version can POF so it will last a long time. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Seth said:
    So far I fitted out my first gargoyle thrower with the Khal Ankur. The gargoyle version can POF so it will last a long time. 
    “Not head slot”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Oh it’s a necklace for gargoyle… I am a noob in playing gargoyle race  :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs