hail storm and provoed creatures

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
i think this long standing known bug but wonder if there is any solution ? 

expected result hail storm would deal damage 
actual result creatures that have been provoked not being damaged

@Misk @Bleak @Mesanna @Kyronix
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “The creatures are casting hailstorm or the player is casting hail storm and not dealing damage?

(it is not necessary to tag members of the development team in this subsection)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I the player am casting hail storm onto creatures i have provoked 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    “I don’t think this bug report was rude either.

But my English reading and writing skills are poor”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    No dispute that the developers are either unable or unwilling to fix bugs merv/yoshi but that doesn't excuse your behavior now go start reporting your guildmates 
    edited March 2023
    “How my comment is rude?
    was asking for clarification as was not clear from the report.

As for reporting my guild mates, off topic and nothing to report, the devs have not even given a release date for when classic client will be playable in fel. Nothing on test centre so long way off, and forum moderators will not allow you to discuss so stop asking”
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    Yoshi said:
    “How my comment is rude?
    was asking for clarification as was not clear from the report.

As for reporting my guild mates, off topic and nothing to report, the devs have not even given a release date for when classic client will be playable in fel. Nothing on test centre so long way off, and forum moderators will not allow you to discuss so stop asking”
    Your comment was not at all rude but quit making excuses for cheaters then complaining about cheaters 
    edited March 2023
    “Off topic: So, what exactly are you expecting all these players who are paying subscribers to do? Install a client that attacks their own guild members??? and run about getting nerve striked with no debuff lol, people uninstalled the game for a reason.

they would have to give a dozen extra free keyboards to all the fel players who would smash their keyboards against the wall when they try to cast attunement.

I have listed all of the issues, there is no further action I can take.”