So I'm wondering if anyone has noticed this ever before in the last 24 years

I'm sure there's folks that know about the Energy Vortex Llama, and I'm sure there are other llama references, but this one I didn't notice until a few weeks back. It's the coastline near Cove. Surely that is not random.

I couldn't find a large side view of the old classic llama in UO, but here's the side view of the pack llama from the Stratics Hunter's Guide Enhanced Client..

Tagged:

Comments

• TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    Heh. Nice catch.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    The OG dev team put in a few easter eggs in the map file.  This is almost certainly one of them.  Check out the Brit Sewers as well - you can find the logo for Univ of Texas.
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509

That's hilarious. After all these years I've never noticed it. 

It's also doing a pretty good impression of the Scottish Tennent's Lager logo. 
  • Kyronix said:
    The OG dev team put in a few easter eggs in the map file.  This is almost certainly one of them.  Check out the Brit Sewers as well - you can find the logo for Univ of Texas.
    So how about this one, Kyronix? I personally always found it pretty cheeky that Blood Dungeon in Ilshenar appears to be based upon the female reproductive system, with a succubus at the... ahem... bottom...
  • MorgothMorgoth Posts: 13
    So that's what we've been doing wrong all this time... Haven't found her G-spot down there.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited October 2021
    LeBaiton said:
    Kyronix said:
    So how about this one, Kyronix? I personally always found it pretty cheeky that Blood Dungeon in Ilshenar appears to be based upon the female reproductive system, with a succubus at the... ahem... bottom...

Oh god, don't mention that. Have you seen what gaming corporations (particularly Blizzard) are doing to prevent "sexism" charges being thrown at them? They're completely scrubbing and redesigning their content if it even slightly resembles anything sexual, or can be mildly construed as sexual.

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    and coming in Publish 112:  Blood dungeon has underwent a complete overhaul!