Has anyone seen new "a coffin" parts in Trove chests?

I'm slowly starting to believe the "a coffin" pieces are MIA, I've been doing level 7 maps since my return to the game a few years back and I have yet to find a single new piece. I can't possibly say how many level 7 maps I did since I came back, but it must be in the high end double digits, perhaps even three digits...

Has anyone seen new "a coffin" parts in their Trove chests recently?
Tagged:

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    since the treasure map revamp I have gotten a few pieces

I did not write down what package I got them from
    (I am sure they were in a Cache, because I don't do Hoard or Trove by myself)

• since the treasure map revamp I have gotten a few pieces

Hmm, interesting. I have never seen them in cache, nor any other special item for that matter. Are you sure they weren't "supply" maps?

Coffin used to be items you could only find in "diabolical" maps. Now that "diabolical" maps are "trove" maps (I should really stop using the old level system, but old habits...) I would expect to see them there, and not in the "supply" maps where the marties and special items (old level 6 specials) went...

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited September 2021
    Yes I have picked up a coffin piece from a Malas Mage Trove.

Coffin pieces should have a chance to spawn in any Malas Mage: Cache, Hoard, or Trove. No idea what that chance is though.
    -Arroth
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    LeBaiton said:
    since the treasure map revamp I have gotten a few pieces

Hmm, interesting. I have never seen them in cache, nor any other special item for that matter. Are you sure they weren't "supply" maps?

Coffin used to be items you could only find in "diabolical" maps. Now that "diabolical" maps are "trove" maps (I should really stop using the old level system, but old habits...) I would expect to see them there, and not in the "supply" maps where the marties and special items (old level 6 specials) went...

since the revamp, I only did enough of the Cache maps to get gains for Remove Trap.
    I  have about 5 coffin pieces from doing them.

I have done LOT of the Supply maps and haven't gotten a coffin from them.
    (my treasure hunter on Atlantic did a few Cache & got one there.
    but she only does Supply maps now & hasn't gotten one since.

I now start writing down when I get something
    and from what package I get them from.

I am planning on starting up the cache maps again
    and will keep an eye out for the coffin