New Huntmaster's Trophies

I love them so much, great job! I really like the Kraken and bushes, awesome! :)

Comments

  • DragoDrago Posts: 267
    yeah great work except all the challenges reset and no points were awarded for those MTD for top kills
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,018
    So I've never done huntsman at all but understand it works like this i go after gorilla i kill biggest gorilla I win ??
    This happens only once a month??
    How many points if i win ? Is there 2cd and 3rd place??
    How much are rewards? How many months until I can earn fishing satchel?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,117Moderator
    edited September 2021
    all rewards 1 point
    There is a reward for the top weight, or on some species length, for each creature. No 2nd or 3rd. Seperate count for trammel and Felucca.

    To make a trophy simply use a taxidermy kit on the completed hunting permit.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    You get points if you tie one as well.

    I am in a war with Banko on Origin *glares*

    Best thing to do is if you do get one that's higher, wait until the last minute to turn it in, kinda like bidding on eBay lol.

    Highest weight/length that have been recorded:

    Anchisaur - 1097
    Allosaurus - 6355
    Dimetrosaur - 1200
    Mymidex Larvae - 48
    Najasaurus - 438
    Saursaurus - 2487
    Triceratops -25550
    Tiger - 715
    Mymidex Drone - 208
    Lion - 580
    Raptor - 48
    Sea Serpent - 600
    Scorpion - 185
    Alligator - 30
    Boar - 220
    Bull - 2200
    Cougar - 220
    Eagle - 21
    Grey Wolf - 99
    Grizzly - 790
    Turkey - 25
    Walrus - 3700


  • SethSeth Posts: 2,315
    *I am in a war with Banko on Origin *glares*

    *Banko *glares* back...

    Then they kiss...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
     :s 

  • CookieCookie Posts: 913
    edited September 2021
    Mariah said:
    all rewards 1 point
    There is a reward for the top weight, or on some species length, for each creature. No 2nd or 3rd. Seperate count for trammel and Felucca.

    To make a trophy simply use a taxidermy kit on the completed hunting permit.


    Question on that - so you need 1 hunting permit per kill?

    I never realised that.

    That makes it quite painful in my mind - to go backwards and forwards?

    {Or you buy a whole stack I guess?}

  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    I buy 30 at a time. Make a list of what the highest numbers are so you don't have to go back and forth.

  • Do this 1 or 2 days before the month ends. On some of the lower populated shards there are often some highest number missed. Take only these one. The rewards are not shard bound so you can use a transfer token after you win and can choose the rewards.

    A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

    (Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)







  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 380
    Cookie said:
    Mariah said:
    all rewards 1 point
    There is a reward for the top weight, or on some species length, for each creature. No 2nd or 3rd. Seperate count for trammel and Felucca.

    To make a trophy simply use a taxidermy kit on the completed hunting permit.


    Question on that - so you need 1 hunting permit per kill?

    I never realised that.

    That makes it quite painful in my mind - to go backwards and forwards?

    {Or you buy a whole stack I guess?}

       LOL you can easily spend a couple mil on permits to beat or tie someone to get a item worth a couple hundred k :)

  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    I do it to help others if they need it. I've always thought that the system was super flawed.

    One person should not be able to dominate the entire thing on both facets, it's not fair.

    Good concept, poor execution....not sure how it could be adjusted though so that one person can't win them all but it would be nice lol.

    Still fun to do. I have millions of gold on Origin...what else am I going  to spend it on? Not going to Atlantic Mall! lol

  • HippoHippo Posts: 161
    Larisa - make a "shopping character" on ATL to window shop. If you something you want, I can buy it and shard shield it to Origin and you can pay me back there. I make 1-2 trips a month back and forth to Origin from Legends and/or ATL. 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 380
    edited September 2021
    Larisa said:
    I do it to help others if they need it. I've always thought that the system was super flawed.

    One person should not be able to dominate the entire thing on both facets, it's not fair.

    Good concept, poor execution....not sure how it could be adjusted though so that one person can't win them all but it would be nice lol.

    Still fun to do. I have millions of gold on Origin...what else am I going  to spend it on? Not going to Atlantic Mall! lol

      LOL I have tied you often over the years, when the weights start getting way up there I won't turn in one that beats and just use it for the Trophy . Course now days I find it easier to just buy all the horns, satchels and harvesters from your shop now and then rather than do the permits :)

  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 148
    edited September 2021
    Seth said:
    *I am in a war with Banko on Origin *glares*

    *Banko *glares* back...

    Then they kiss...

    LOL, oh that gave me a good laugh!:)
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    Not in this lifetime...or any other for that matter.

    Anyway....yes the trophies are cool....though the kraken trophy looks way cooler then the actual kraken.



  • DragoDrago Posts: 267
    I wish they would allow you buy hunting permits in bulk.  Add vendor NPC to buy permits or something.... its annoying clicking context menu 1000 times.. I've ruined 3 mouses
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    That I can get on board with...one at a time is a bit tedious.

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,018
    Larisa said:
    That I can get on board with...one at a time is a bit tedious.
    I've never bothered 
    A. The rewards for sale cheaply 
    B. Once a month...really...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    It's fun, and yet another thing to do in this amazing game. Some people like to deco, some people like to collect stuff, some people like to grow plants.....I don't PvP anymore since it's all about who has the fastest macro and 3rd party programs these days and not too much about skill anymore. *Who can mash the most buttons the fastest* isn't my thing.

    I just wish there was a way to keep one person from dominating the whole thing...but it is fun.

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,018
    Larisa said:
    It's fun, and yet another thing to do in this amazing game. Some people like to deco, some people like to collect stuff, some people like to grow plants.....I don't PvP anymore since it's all about who has the fastest macro and 3rd party programs these days and not too much about skill anymore. *Who can mash the most buttons the fastest* isn't my thing.

    I just wish there was a way to keep one person from dominating the whole thing...but it is fun.
    I agree! I do many things others find absurd like collecting roasted pigs  :D
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    Oh I love when Garr announces he's gotten more roasted pigs! I know that's one happy pirate!

  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,178
    Larisa said:
    I don't PvP anymore since it's all about who has the fastest macro and 3rd party programs these days and not too much about skill anymore. *Who can mash the most buttons the fastest* isn't my thing.


    Mashing the most buttons the fastest is a skill... one I was pretty darn good at! Now it's just about setting / forgetting scripts that take the button pushing out of the equation like auto chug or auto use enhance apple or auto target last target with offensive spells and auto target self with healing etc... this is also the reason I stopped PvPing... quickly became out of my league.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,466
    Drago said:
    I wish they would allow you buy hunting permits in bulk.  Add vendor NPC to buy permits or something.... its annoying clicking context menu 1000 times.. I've ruined 3 mouses
    I wonder if that is something an EC macro would be able to do.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 267
    I love kraken trophy, wish actual kraken looked like that in game.  EC kraken looks like a mutated albino butterfly
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 380
    Time to restock again Larisa :)

  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 823
    TYRATH! Seriously....

  • Yarrr ye da best @Larisa
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 380
    Larisa said:
    TYRATH! Seriously....

    I have a addictions for the Horns :)  I will stop buying the harvesters and satchels after those last ones, every Character that needs one has one.  LOL I have like 100 horns on Origin now and probably 60 of them came from your vendor :) 
  • DragoDrago Posts: 267
    TimSt said:
    Drago said:
    I wish they would allow you buy hunting permits in bulk.  Add vendor NPC to buy permits or something.... its annoying clicking context menu 1000 times.. I've ruined 3 mouses
    I wonder if that is something an EC macro would be able to do.

    Nope.  Can't macro context menu
Sign In or Register to comment.