EM Event Schedule | July 2021

EM NihilEM Nihil Posts: 258Event Moderator
edited July 2021 in Balhae

Greetings, people of Balhae shard! I’m very pleased to meet you and also honored to be assigned this shard. Like we discussed in last M&G, I’m going to post event schedule in this forum so keep on eyes here! 

Before I start, however, I’d like to make an announcement like I did during last M&G regarding UO.com forum. I took over a reset account that belongs to someone who left recently from the program. Unfortunately, it was linked to UO.com already even after it was reset and it made me unable to access the website. I’m able to access now, but every posts in his name is now changed to me. I know that they are shard history and it’s valuable to the shard people so I do not wish to remove them, and it won’t be. I feel sorry that I’m taking away credits for his work so I suggested few solution, but as long as I can’t get any answer, I have to deal with this. I’ll let you know if I can get any solid answer or solution to get it fixed again. Thank you for your understanding.

Here’s event schedule for July:

Main Event: Royal Detective - An Old Knight of the Yew Part 1

Friday 16th 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

Meeting Place: Trammel, Britain EM Hall.

Meet the Royal Detectives at Britain EM Hall and help him to find an old knight who is being accused as potential criminal! Royal Guards are concerning this issue seriously because he was used to be one of them. It is still unknown where he is.

Mini Event: MnG & The Master of Handicraft 

Friday 23rd 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

Meeting Place: Trammel, Minoc Center. Gate will be provided from Britain EM Hall.

Welcome to 2nd M&G! We may discuss about latest issues on the shard and join a mini game night! In memory of Julia who sacrificed herself to save the realm, we're looking for someone who has good talent to succeed her! We're going to compete who can craft tinker's goods more higher quality! It is highly suggested come up with skilled tinkering, but remember, no magics allowed! Only your delicate hands will be needed! Details will be announced during the event!

Governor Meeting

Friday 30th 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

Meeting Place: Trammel, Britain, Castle Blackthorn Council Chamber. All governors have obligation to attend this meeting. Leave me message If you can’t attend or email me.

I hope you all to see in event! See you in Britannia.

안녕하세요, 발해 샤드 여러분! 만나 뵙게 되어 기쁘고 또한 이 샤드를 맡게 되어 영광입니다. 지난번 M&G에서 논의한 것처럼, 이번 포럼에 이벤트 일정을 올릴 예정이니 여기를 주목하세요! 

그러나 시작하기 전에 지난 M&G 때처럼 UO.com 포럼에 관해 발표를 하고 싶습니다. 최근에 프로그램에서 탈퇴한 사람의 초기화된 계정을 넘겨 받았습니다. 안타깝게도, 초기화된 후에도 이미 UO.com에 연결되어 있어 웹사이트에 접속할 수 없었습니다. 지금은 접속할 수 있지만, 그의 이름으로 된 모든 게시물이 이제 저로 바뀌었습니다. 저는 그것들이 역사임을 알고 있고, 사람들에게 가치있다는 것을 알기 때문에 그것들을 제거하고 싶지 않고, 앞으로도 그럴 것입니다. 그의 공을 빼앗는 것에 미안함을 느껴 몇 가지 해결책을 물어봤지만, 답을 얻을 수 없는 한, 이걸 받아들일 수 밖에 없습니다. 다시 해결할 수 있는 확실한 답변이나 방법을 얻을 수 있다면 알려드리겠습니다. 이해해 주셔서 감사합니다.

다음은 7월 이벤트 일정입니다:

주요 이벤트: 유의 늙은 기사 파트 1

금요일 16일 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

만나는 장소: 트라멜, 브리튼 EM 홀

미니 이벤트: MnG & 수공예의 달인

금요일 23일 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

만나는 장소: 트라멜, 마이녹 중앙. 브리튼 EM 홀에서 게이트를 제공합니다.

2차 M&G에 오신 걸 환영합니다! 샤드에 관한 최신 이슈에 대해 논의하고 미니 게임의 밤에 참여하세요! 왕국을 구하기 위해 자신을 희생한 줄리아를 추모하기 위해, 우린 그녀의 뒤를 이을 좋은 재능을 가진 사람을 찾고 있습니다! 우린 땜장이 제품을 더 좋은 품질로 만들 수 있는 사람과 경쟁하게 됩니다! 노련한 땜장이 기술을 가진 사람이 참여하는 걸 추천하며, 마법은 허용되지 않는다는 것을 기억하세요! 당신의 섬세한 손만 필요할 겁니다! 자세한 규칙은 이벤트 중에 발표됩니다!

총독 회의

금요일 30일 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

만나는 장소: 트라멜, 브리튼, 블랙손 성 회의실. 모든 총독은 이 회의에 참석할 의무를 지닙니다. 참석할 수 없다면 메시지를 남기거나 이메일을 하십시오.

Tagged:

Comments

• EM NihilEM Nihil Posts: 258Event Moderator
    Due to event setup issue, event has changed. Thank you for your understanding.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    what changed?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited July 2021
    Drakelord said:
    what changed?

Content of mini event was TBD when I was posting this schedule. But it is now settled to mini event for tinkers. No changes on date and time, only content for mini event.
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited July 2021
    EM Nihil said:

Main Event: Royal Detective - An Old Knight of the Yew Part 1

Friday 16th 09:00PM KST (GMT+9)

Meeting Place: Trammel, Britain EM Hall.

Meet the Royal Detectives at Britain EM Hall and help him to find an old knight who is being accused as potential criminal! Royal Guards are concerning this issue seriously because he was used to be one of them. It is still unknown where he is.

Hello EM Nihil. Regarding today's event. Both this post and Town Cryer say 09:00PM KST. 

Please be advised the event for today is posted at two different times on the uo.com calendar:

I hope "8:00 - 9:30 pm KST" is an error. https://uo.com/event/balhae-royal-detective-an-old-knight-of-the-yew-part-1/
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    Thanks for the heads up, @username! It would be nice if I saw your comment earlier but I was late. I wasn't aware of it so there were many people joined tonight earlier than its schedule. My head was almost frozen when I heard it but I showed up and explained it's typo with my apology. 

Thanks to you and all the others showed patient and understanding. I'll double check next time so it never happen again. And always welcome if there's any mistake in postings. You can also send me an email to me here.