Outfit Bag

Is there a way to make an outfit go in a specific bag when you take it off in EH client?

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited May 2021
    Yes.

Use the Undress Agent from the Agents menu and set a default container for the agent along with all the items you wish to Undress.

Then go to Main Menu>Actions>Other>Undress Agent.

Drag the Undress Agent icon to a hotbar, or put it in a macro. Right-Click the icon to choose which Undress Agent the icon will execute. Assign a hotkey if desired. 
    -Arroth
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Be careful what you put in bags in your backpack.  My understanding is that you can lose blessed items in bags if you are killed and can’t get back to your body in time to get your stuff back.  Don’t know if that applies to insured items as well.  Don’t really know the rules for stealing as they relate to things in bags. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited May 2021
    blessed items go in your main pack when you die. insured probably do also. invest in an undertakers staff.

Arnold7 said:
    Be careful what you put in bags in your backpack.  My understanding is that you can lose blessed items in bags if you are killed and can’t get back to your body in time to get your stuff back.  Don’t know if that applies to insured items as well.  Don’t really know the rules for stealing as they relate to things in bags. 

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Are you sure?  Have read, I have forgotten where now, that blessed items that are in a bag in your main pack can be lost when you die.  Have not tried it out.  Always keep my blessed items in my main pack were I can see them.  Maybe will give it a try with a blessed item.  Die often enough it should not take to long to find out.
    Blessed items pop into your bag. I have to rearrange my bag every time I die.  Cursed items also go into your pack.  I die a lot.  Will die a lot more when Treasures of Wildfire begins.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Arnold7 said:
    Are you sure?  Have read, I have forgotten where now, that blessed items that are in a bag in your main pack can be lost when you die.  Have not tried it out.  Always keep my blessed items in my main pack were I can see them.  Maybe will give it a try with a blessed item.  Die often enough it should not take to long to find out.
    It’s possible you’re thinking about trashing blessed items.  If memory servers... you can’t put a blessed item in a public trash can, but if it’s inside a bag and you trash the bag it will accept them (and delete them).
    And yes, Insured items in bags go into your backpack when you die.  I have to rearrange the runes I have insured in a bag.  

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Can a thief take a bag if it has a blessed item in it.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Bilbo said:
    Can a thief take a bag if it has a blessed item in it.
    if by take you mean steal, Thieves cannot steal containers. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo