Pets & SOT`s

Hi,
I think that we should be able to drop SOT`s on pets to help them level their skills, like we do on ourselves
It would also Increase the value of SOT`s making getting them actually useful.
What do others think of this idea?

@Mesanna @Kyronix would this be possible?

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Hi,
    I think that we should be able to drop SOT`s on pets to help them level their skills, like we do on ourselves

@ Mesanna @ Kyronix would this be possible?
    To have the SoT prices skyrocketing even more? No, thanks... :#
    Let's leave at least some of the skill gains to actual gameplays instead than to the pocket deepness of the rich players... :)
    My two GPs.
    I.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 392
    Ivenor said:
    Hi,

Let's leave at least some of the skill gains to actual gameplays instead than to the pocket deepness of the rich players... :)
    My two GPs.
    I.
    Agreed. Aldo, pets train pretty quickly if you know what you are doing.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    edited April 2018
    InLor said:
    Ivenor said:
    Hi,

My two GPs.
    I.
    Agreed. Aldo, pets train pretty quickly if you know what you are doing.
    For once we agree! Astounding... ;)
    I.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Actual gameplay being putting on consume damage and walking out of the room irl? 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

edited April 2018
    Mervyn said:
    Actual gameplay being putting on consume damage and walking out of the room irl? 
    Better anyway than quittng the game abruptly to avoid one's Mount to be killed, isn't?  :D ;)
  • EyeEye Posts: 91
    I think about this every time i train a magic skill on a pet with dragon breath!