Clean Up Britannia BROKEN

I just turned in 114 items,  all various level masteries and boss artis

got 90 points

WTF

@Mesanna please fix the turn in system

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,286
    It’s not broken.  It’s Ultima Online.  This game is all about vendors. Npcs pay little or nothing for most everything.  They will pay you 2 or 13 gold for a ring or bracelet you can easily get 1 million gold for if you have a vendor.  I get about 700 clean up points for locked paragon chests with hoard maps.  There are a few things you can farm if you have the right skills.  I don’t know what they are.  Maybe others will tell you.  But it’s not broken.  It’s by design.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Explain what is “BROKEN”

Points are assigned to items in game.  You can use the Appraise option from the trash can to see how much each item is worth.  If you think some items need a higher clean up point reward, why not specify which items instead of just saying it is broken. You don’t give enough details as to what you think needs to be changed but you expect a change. 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 869
    I usually get a few hundred or thousand points for that donation,  its broken. 
    edited May 2021
    you get 30 points for 1 level 3 mastery, I donated a box with 114 items. most level 1,2,3 masteries and some champ boss Artis.   IT IS BROKEN
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2021
    Interesting, I have been throwing away container loads of items, but I didn't check if the actual total points received are correct. If this is real then it could be another bug.

dial for bug hunter... @Yoshi
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408

system work perfectly i ahve trash tons of item sometimes you see points later when trashing somethin else...but system works great

I think its broken as of today

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,775
    edited May 2021
    you get 30 points for 1 level 3 mastery, I donated a box with 114 items. most level 1,2,3 masteries and some champ boss Artis.   IT IS BROKEN
    see the picture below, i checked 2 level 2 masteries, a level 3, and then threw them away and got the expected points. seems to be working for masteries.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    were you using a trash can at a bank or one in your house?

I was working carpentry and throwing away the same amount of items
    and was getting different turn in amounts. (couple weeks ago)

trash barrel emptied exactly 3 mins after the first item was added.
    I got the 3 min message after each item was added, but it didn't seem to be
    counting them. I meant to go back and work it again, while keeping track...
    but have been busy with trying to get Yukio's earrings and forgot all about 
    doing that. (the house trash barrel does seem to be broke)
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,775
    Here is me throwing away a Haord map level Paragon chest, it appears to be working too. these were thrown away in Luna.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• psychopsycho Posts: 282
    The only thing in the cleanup system that is "broken" is that not all items gives points.

The fact that some items exist and give zero points just means they are no on the cleanup list.
    I can rememer exactly which items atm, but first thing that comes to mind right now is the rewards from Yukio quest.

That being said, the list of rewards on cleanup officer NPC could get a new item or two. The highest cleanup point in reward list is the vollem, which isnt worth much as everyones want the oldschool pre-patch 2 slot volems.  Then you have the talismans which in my opinion is brilliant, and still usable by both new players and veteran due to their different propeties.

But I wouldnt mind a new reward item high-end, 500k cleanup points or even 800k something that stands out be it wearable or deco. maybe even something crazy worht 1m cleanup points something most would only dream of but over time its doable for everyone.

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    +1 on some new items!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,061
    Careful what you wish for while being vague. "High-end" could be perceived by the Devs as a reward title that says "Trash Lord" and will cost 300k cleanup points (kind of like the Pirate Lord title  :D )
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    I was tossing loot from from SG last night into the new trash barrel in the lobby.  I noticed there were several rings/bracelets that didnt net me any points.  
    Thought that was strange?  Artifact item level. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    Kaz said:
    I was tossing loot from from SG last night into the new trash barrel in the lobby.  I noticed there were several rings/bracelets that didnt net me any points.  
    Thought that was strange?  Artifact item level. 
    Antique get 0 points.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,061
    I believe the Eodon gear (like dragon turtle armor / tiger pelts) also give zero points... or at least they used to.