All Custom Castle Designs - An Overview

Hey folks,

in case you are searching a certain design and for those of you who are too lazy to search them on the Internet:

Just use the timestamps ;-)

Best wishes!

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited March 2021
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/houses-placing-a-house/

Right under the Classic Houses you will find links to all the contest winners.
  • Thank you. I felt, videos would be more useful :-)
    Vidio gives them a good over view where the linked pages gives them a longer look once they pick the ones they want to get a longer look at.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 632
    Your video is a very helpful addition. Thank you. I hope at some point you'll consider doing one of the keeps.
  • Thank you!

Maybe, yes. Its a lot of work, because you have to wait 24h between each design change. Right now I dont have a free account. But some day I will make it!

• Bilbo said:
    Vidio gives them a good over view where the linked pages gives them a longer look once they pick the ones they want to get a longer look at.
    You can watch the vid in slow-motion, if you need more time. Youtube has a button for this ;-)

Bilbo said:
    You can watch the vid in slow-motion, if you need more time. Youtube has a button for this ;-)
    Whatever, SORRY just tried to do something nice, sorry I stepped on your toes.
  • You didn't. It's okay, mate! Have a good one!
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    Great work. Thanks for sharing this.