Koi Ponds - Post Your Deco'd Ponds

2»

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Mariah said:
    Pitr said:

How??!!!
    I believe that would be a sample of 'breaking' by lowering tiles then deleting (destroying) them from a raised level. 

Damn creative, and expensive. Cannot replace this if he ever wants to redeed.
  • PitrPitr Posts: 163
    Mariah said:
    Pitr said:

How??!!!

Start by placing the koi pond on the second level of the castle on top of square goza mats... then remove them... once enough goza mats are removed you will have this effect... while keeping the original on the second floor.
    Don't ask me to replicate this effect... it happened by accident and I am not touching it again :)
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Pitr said: it happened by accident and I am not touching it again 
    Yeah... I did a similar thing by accident and wound up losing a pond because of it. 
    The water, being animated, is a single piece of art that is anchored to a different tile than the ones lowered - but without the lowered ones, the deed form is broken and will not reform - so the original pond is lost. An expensive accident... unless you did not delete the actual static pieces of the pond (rocks) and you can re-raise them to the Z level of the pond to "fix" it.

Something to play with TC if you wish.

• PitrPitr Posts: 163
    edited March 2021
    Thank you for your wisdom.
    Come visit when you have some time!
  • What a wonderful integration of the waterwheel into a water system. Great flow.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Still a work in progress , but I'm really happy about the Koi pond fire and statue ensemble  :)
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Nothing as fancy as above, corner of the castle

But I am happy, with the way they turn out
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • How about a little witch garden like this? :) This is a quick design and not finish yet

Another Witch garden: pond with no little river, but much swampy ground around:

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)