Ethys and Pets

i should start this post by telling you guys that im writing it out of total boredom, so if you want to get in the same frame of mind that im in right now u should be singing Ethys and Pets to the tune of the Boats and Hos song from the movie Step Brothers.....and if you havent seen Step Brothers then u should stop reading this and go watch that movie....   ok where to start, oh Ethys!

So Ethys annoy the piss out of me. the only thing they do is make u run a tad bit faster, well u can achieve the same goal by simply making a Garg and save yourself 50 mil or more and a vet pick.  So here is what i propose LETS MAKE ETHYS USEFUL!   i mean like stop making them take up a pet slot  because there is just no need for that nonsense. lol  How about we assign a property to each ethy?  for example  lets give the armor bonus that swamp dragons wearing shadow armor have, to their ethy counterpart.  Maybe the ethy dragons could give a luck bonus. the unicorns and kirins a mage bonus of some sort. The lamas and horses a fighter bonus of some sort.... ect ect   would make them worth the vet pic and maybe people would stop making those stupid bats!

on to Pets!  how about Armor for all pets? or amulets... oooo i like amulets better, they could fit on a collar.. should be something craftable  maybe make the recipe for each craftable  the part u grind for.  anyway  could do the amulets, pet charms  the same way as the armor. each one give a buff and can be applied to any pet.

and heres another idea.... T maps!   how about having T maps have like a 1 in a million chance of spawning a rare tamable mare that is only grey to people in the party of the t hunter, would have a yellow tag to anyone outside the party and would despawn after an hour.  could have like the same spawn rate as blaze cu's..... and u could do them by area the map is from.  could be like elemental bases like the drakes.... so if one pops in a snow region on a map if would be a 100% cold damage glacial mare,  or in a swamp a 100% poison damage  green color of some sort,  could also add one that looks like lava for a fire damage mare, a purple one for energy "close cousin of the ev lama", and maybe in sandy areas have one that is absoutly crazy colored, like the rainbow looking color on cauldrons and it could be your 100% chaos damage...  

anyway just bored ramblings from a mom whos toddler is asleep and she has absolutely no idea what to do with herself lol

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Ethys - HELL YES
    Pet Armor - HELL YES
    T-Maps - Why not, more collectable pets for the masses

Maybe you should get bored more often.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    Ethys should be able to breathe fire and make squeaky noises as though from a whoopie cushion when in war mode.  Because.
  • Dizzy said:
    Ethys should be able to breathe fire and make squeaky noises as though from a whoopie cushion when in war mode.  Because.

we already have piles of poop that make fart sounds.... although a farting ethy cow would be fun!
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Dizzy said:

we already have piles of poop that make fart sounds.... although a farting ethy cow would be fun!

About that, I wonder who was the perverted "genius" that decided to include a farting cowpie with the darm Stable Fence set??? :# :D
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    "Send me an email." -Mesana