Age of Shadows

That's the last time I played.

It's uh ... a little different. I had a pretty nondescript alt I played here circa 2003; I'm primarily from Siege and Europa. Hi, all!

Haven't seen a lot of other players minus a few Luna sitters and a couple of folks trapsing through New Haven, but I imagine everyone's off doing their own thing. Precursory looks around and the terrible vendor search system aren't really showing me any good vendor malls - anywhere worth looking for reasonably priced gear?

Comments

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Welcome back! There's a pretty good vendor mall just east of the Trammel Yew Moongate. Chip has a good vendor mall somewhere in one of the snowy parts of Malas. 

Give this thread a look for info on the regular weekly and monthly events!
  • NixNix Posts: 4
    Jepeth said:
    Welcome back! There's a pretty good vendor mall just east of the Trammel Yew Moongate. Chip has a good vendor mall somewhere in one of the snowy parts of Malas. 

Give this thread a look for info on the regular weekly and monthly events!
    Thanks for the kind welcome!  I'll check out the Tram Yew gate area and see if I can find Chip's place in Malas.

I didn't realize Stratics was still around, too.  Thanks for the good info.  <span>:smiley:</span>
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Chip's place is actually on Ice Island - a keep north of deceit. (I use to think the Malas one was his too but he me told it wasn't.) But, he does stock armor and jewels at his keep also.

Welcome Back!
    P.S. Lilith thanks you again! ;) If you ever need something, please just let me know!
  • NixNix Posts: 4
    Marge said:
    Chip's place is actually on Ice Island - a keep north of deceit. (I use to think the Malas one was his too but he me told it wasn't.) But, he does stock armor and jewels at his keep also.

Welcome Back!
    P.S. Lilith thanks you again! ;) If you ever need something, please just let me know!
    Nix has no clue what you're talking about - but thank you very much!  ;D