Charcopy to testcenter is again not available! Plz fix this, thanks!

See discussion title!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Comments

• I have some things to test for house costumization ideas . Plz give this a little of your time and have a look - it still doesn't work :'( 

Would be nice kind.  <3 Thanks.

*sets reminder*   

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Resolved

• thx for fixing. Copying was possible a few days, but I have tried today again and it's somehow again not available :'(

Would you plz have a look again and find a longer solution? Thank You!

• Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited June 2021
    Thread brings out again:

Dear Dev Team . . . . Char Copy on TC is once again unavailable – and it is slowly noticeable that it disappears every time a new publication is played due to bugfixes or new events. I don’t have a problem with bothering you, but it would be better if there was an automatism that would recognize this and set it up again from the beginning when something new comes up :).

@Bleak @Kyronix @Mesanna

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Resolved
  • o:)  - i think i do not need to say anything?
    *wondering if that will ever work out without treat peoples nerves :)*

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    A wild guess here is that you have got pub 112 and most of the other shards haven't so as usual all transfers are down until  all shards have the same publish.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    edited March 2022
    Can not copy to Test Center right now.

@Kyronix @Bleak
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    Hi yes please, I'd like to copy a character to test center, its not working :)

While your at it a news letter of up and coming events be much appreciated :)
    Thank you Thank you :)
    edited March 2022
    Goldie said:
    Hi yes please, I'd like to copy a character to test center, its not working :)

While your at it a news letter of up and coming events be much appreciated :)
    Thank you Thank you :)
    They said next week for new Events.  That is why it would be nice to send some toons to TC.

Kyronix said:
    Currently targeting the week of the 21st - more details to come in this month's newsletter.  It'll be worth the wait. :)
    hi thanks Pawain for letting me know this, I am curious thou which post was it that Kyronix had said that, seems I missed it.
    Goldie said:
    hi thanks Pawain for letting me know this, I am curious thou which post was it that Kyronix had said that, seems I missed it.
    In here 
    Newsletter is out!
    https://mailchi.mp/broadsword/nls-newsletter-13

No specific dates so still hoping for next week.
    thanks pawain
    now to get the character copy to TC1 up and running :)

Devs :) thanks for the news letter :)
    @Kyronix @Misk @Bleak

Please activate Character Copy to Test Center.  Thanks
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Can we get acknowledgement that it's not working and eta for fix ?? @Mesanna @Kyronix
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    OMG thank you I can now pick testcenter 1 :)
    Thank you thank you devs :)
    Char copy is not working @Kyronix @Bleak @Misk
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,013
    Hey, any chance we can get Char copy to TC back? Thanks all.
    -Arroth
  • It appears to be down again. Test Center copy. 
    The housing timer patch made TC a different version.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,856
    Pawain said:
    Gee with "many" complaints you'd think they'd test stuff before going live..
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:
    Gee with "many" complaints you'd think they'd test stuff before going live..
    They would call the house placement exploiters over to test center and show them what they are doing to counter them?

One of your best ideas yet!!!