Unable to buy the 5000 sovereigns pack from the origin store.

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
Is anyone else having problems buying the 5000 sovereigns pack from the origin store?

I get to the click to finish the purchase screen but when I click on continue the purchase fails.  I have tried both my credit card and paypal payment options.  I am able to buy the 2000 sovereigns pack so I know my payment options are valid.

Comments

• I am having the same problem. Hard to believe.

Here's my money... Oh no, we don't want to take it for that. Let us sell you a cheaper product.  :s
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I think you will find out that if you buy 2-2000 and 1-1000 they are the same price give or take a penny
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Bilbo said:
    I think you will find out that if you buy 2-2000 and 1-1000 they are the same price give or take a penny
    that would be 3 purchases though.
    you can only purchase 5 items a day from Origin.
  • I was able to buy a 2k pack (I will probably buy more later) so that's a viable work-around. Being unable to buy a 5k pack is still a bug though. Other customers might not figure it out unless they read this thread. Seems like the Dev's could get EA to fix it (hint, hint) with a phone call.
  • Hey guys, i am having the same issue. So i contacted EA help. This is what they said:

So the thing with Ultima Online, is that we no longer support it. If the issue was that you were getting an error message with our store website, I could go through some troubleshooting with you to try to get that to work. But since the issues is specifically with that pack, there isn't anything we are able to troubleshoot. I recommend that you post the bug here https://forum.uo.com/categories/customer-service so that the appropriate team will be able to take a look.

If you were not to buy anything at all on the store, or if you were getting an error message, I could help. But since it is just that product, we need to let the actual support team know.

I can post feedback on the forum, but you can also post on https://forum.uo.com/categories/customer-service, and follow the thread so that you can see any updates.

Still no post from EA but in other words it is something they cannot fix.

Can a Dev or someone from support acknowledge this problem and give us an ETA when this is fixed. I do not want to buy 2000 or 1000 points, i want to buy 5000.